CHAPTER FIFTEEN- Forgiven

Aaron's POV
I watched as Aphmau passed out. I grabbed her before she could fall to the ground. She was... asleep?

Aar- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!
Lily- me? Oh you know, just gave her a little sleeping poison.
Aar- HOW DID YOU EVEN DO/-
Laur- YOU AND APHMAU HAD... OMG!
Gar- I THINK IM GONNA DIE!
Lily- wow, it hurts when the truth comes out, doesn't it.
Aar- this is all to get back at me? For what!
Lily- FOR YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME! We were the perfect power couple. Then you started messaging 'Shu' who I later figured out you were dating!
Aar- you cheated on me, twice.
Gar- IM GONNA/-
Laur- GARROTH! Go to the room. Before you cause someone to call security!
Gar- But, Aphmau is...
Laur- Is dating Aaron, who she had a baby with. You can't hate her for that.
Gar- fine. I'll be in the room, watching Fairytale!

Garroth stormed off and Laurence looked at Aphmau, then at me, then shook his head.

Laur- if you wanted to know how Aphmau got Aaron here, why did you make her pass out?
Lily- so Aaron could!
Laur- Aaron doesn't even know! Aphmau never told anyone.

I looked at Laurence confused. Then it clicked. He's lying to her.

Aar- yeah, I have no clue...
Lily- Mph, fine. you have until tomorrow to figure out how Aphmau did this or you'll regret it.
Laur- regret it how?

I looked at Laurence like he was crazy.

Lily- I'll take Aphmau's powers.
Laur- Hahaha! That won't work, I've tried.
Aar- wow perfect way to bring that memory back.
Lily- then I'll kill her.

Lily slammed the door and I looked at Laurence.

Aar- I'm taking Aphmau back to our room.
Laur- of course. But, Aaron.
Aar- yeah?
Laur- did Aphmau agree to having a kid? She always told me she was scared to have one.
Aar- she did, she wanted one a lot.

Laurence nodded his head and walked back to his room with Garroth. Now time to get Aphmau back to our room.

Aphmau's POV
I woke up with a thumping headache. I looked around and saw that I was laying in bed. I sat up and looked out the window, it was dark. I heard someone come out from the bathroom, Aaron walked out with a tail wrapped around him.

Aph- Aaron?
Aar- APH! Your awake! Hang on, let me put my clothes on.

I watched at Aaron walked back into the bathroom with fresh clothes. He walked back out and sat next to me on the bed.
Aar- how do you feel?
Aph- fine. Just scared.
Aar- what do you mean?
Aph- how did the guys react to me being pregnant?
Aar- they're fine about it. Laurence is happy for you and Garroth is in that direction.

I just smiled, he looked at me and scooted me onto my lap. I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

Aph- what time is it?
Aar- about 9:40, why?
Aph- I'm tired.
Aar- ok we can go to bed now.

I pulled the cover over us and we fell asleep.