Billy ~ Imagine

Okay today is Jaeden's birthday and he is finally 15! Happy birthday Jaeden!

December 4th 2018

I mean look at this cutie

I mean look at this cutie... Anyways let's get started.

"Y-y/n?" Billy stuttered, a thing you always found adorable.

You looked around, the other boys were arguing, not listening to our conversation. "Yes Billy?"

"N-never mind." He said with a slight voice of regret.

You furrowed your brows, "Please tell me-"

"Are you sure?" He asked, when you nodded he continued, "Well I... I like you, y/n."

You hesitated for a moment thinking he was joking, "Really?"

He nodded, giving you  small smile, "Yes really." you smile back to let him know that you feel the same back. You both slowed down letting the boys catch up to you. 

"Get some!" Richie winks at you knowing that Billy had told you how he felt.

"Shut up Trashmouth!"

*Later that day*

Richie, Eddie, and Stanley had gone home for dinner and left you and Billy alone, " I'll see you tomorrow." you turn to open your front door.

"W-wait." 

"Yes?" curiosity took over your face as you look back to face him, he seemed so nervous.

"Be m-mine?"

"Are you asking me out?" you give him a small smile.

"yes."

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." you give him a quick hug then walk into your house hoping your parents didn't see.