Stanley ~ Imagines

It was 6 in the morning, not even the sun was awake. But for some reason you were awake, you put a coat on and rode your bike in a hurry to Stanley's. There was a feeling you had, a bad feeling. When you got to his house you walk through the front door and run up to the bathroom. You could hear the water running. That's unusual... Stanley never takes baths early in the morning. You knock on the door lightly. Not a sound came from the bathroom. This time you knocked a little louder... Nothing. You turn the nob and surprisingly it was unlocked, you swing the door in a hurry, "Stanley!" he looks at you then back at the blade.

"I'm sorry... I really am." he repeats this over and over again. 

You step a little closer to him, "P-please don't do this, there is so much more to life. Don't leave me. Don't leave the Losers. Don't leave your parents." a tear rolls down your cheek. 

"Is it ever going to end?" 

You look at him in shock, "What do you mean stan?" he stares at you with sadness in his eyes.

"All of this... IT! I'm tired of running around Derry chasing a demonic clown that eats children. That ate Georgie!" he holds the blade close to his wrist. 

"Stop Stan! Just stop!" You were scared he might actually do it, you get a little more close to the point you could almost reach out to him. 

"It's better off this wa-"

You quickly grab for the blade and threw it across the room, "It's not going to be better off without you." you touch his wrist and pull him in for a hug, "Don't ever do that again!"

You hold his face in your hands, "I'm sorry..." tears run down his face.

"You better be."

Sorry guys I changed it up a little bit

Sorry guys I changed it up a little bit... ummm hope you enjoy! *shrugs*