~Jaeden Lieberer Imagine~

"Jae? You awake?" I trace his jawline and admire his cute eyelashes. A smile forms across his face making me laugh, "Good morning... Just kidding it's only 8pm."

"How long was I asleep for?" He asks stretching a little bit.

I kiss his cheeks then his forehead and giggle, "About an hour but it was cute watching your facial expressions while you were dreaming. What were  you dreaming about?" he rolls over and wraps his arms around me.

"Dreaming about you and how amazing you are."

I laugh again, "You are so cheesy Lieberher!"  He shuffles around and uses his arms to keep his head up.

"Anyways want to go somewhere? Maybe the mall..." 

He gives me a puppy dog face making me laugh, "Fine! But let me get dressed into decent clothes." I grab a Pac Man shirt, Ripped Jeans, and High tops and walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I rushed into getting into my clothes and check myself out. PERFECT! I put my hair in a messy bun then go back out to my bedroom where Jaeden was sprawled across the floor scrolling through Instagram and texting in his group chat with his friends Wyatt, Finn, Jack, Chosen, Jeremy, and Sophia. "Ready to go?" I ask sneaking up behind him. 

"Yes lets go my lady?" He raises a brow and took my hand walking out into the summer night. It only took 5 minutes to drive to the mall. We walk around hand in hand enjoying every second with each other.

"Where you want to go?" I look to my side watching Jaeden look at all the stores.

He smiles, "Lets go to Champs? I'm needing a new baseball cap." I nod my head in response. He walks a little faster dragging me into the outlet, "Oooo awesome caps!" he grabs a Los Angeles Angels cap and put it on his head.

I squeeze his left hand, "That's the one." 

"You think so?" 

I laugh a little, "I know so." he walks up to the cashier and buys  his hat. When we walked out of the store he throws the bag away and put his hat on with excitement. The rest of the night we walk around the mall messing around and acting like little children. And that's when I knew there is nobody else I would want to be with then the one and only Jaeden Lieberher.