Eddie ~ Imagine

"My mom will have an aneurysm, okay, if she finds out we're playing down here, I'm serious." you roll your eyes at Eddie then pat him on the back. 

"Sometimes you gotta not freak out about everything... Just a minute ago you were freaking out about poison ivy! You honestly think there's poison ivy here in Derry?"

He shrugs then takes a hit from his inhaler, " Well Stan said there was..." You giggle a little and smile at his cuteness. 

You hear Bill and Richie talking, their conversation echoing through the sewer, "You guys almost done?!" You yell out to the boys. 

You never got an answer because you heard something from outside you and the Losers run out to see what is is, "Holy shit what happened to you?!" Richie yells out to the boy that rolled down into the water. 

The Losers and you  get closer to him looking at every cut on his body, you had to look away there was to much blood for you to handle. Next thing you know you were all on your bikes riding to the drug store to buy some bandages. The whole way there you could hear Eddie ranting about how that kid could get an infection and die. You secretly smile to yourself but roll your eyes to hide my feelings.

*Later that day* 

"Well today took a whole different turn huh?" Eddie nods his head and smiles a little.

"A very different turn." you laugh and take his hand in yours.

He looks down at your hands with his mouth wide open, "Calm down Eds, it's only our hands touching." he looks down at the cracks on the side walk blushing hard.  

"Y-yeah you're right." 

You get close to your street and give him a kiss on the cheek hoping he gets the hint that you like him, "Goodnight Eddie Spaghetti!" you wave to him and he waves back in a daze.

"S-see you tomorrow y/n!" You walk away and leave him to find his way back home, You laugh a little at yourself but go on with your day with a smile.

Well ummm don't have much to say.... I'm in a hurry today so sorry it's bad!