Richie ~ Imagine

Okay let's be honest here buuuut Richie is my Favorite....

 Richie  came up to you with a huge smile," Hey y/n..." you stare at him waiting for one of his stupid remarks.

"Yes Richie?"

"Do you work at Little Ceaser's because you're hot and I'm ready." You roll your eyes and cringe at what he had said to you.

"Stop just please stop."

"What did I say sayyyy?" he whines.

You start to walk away but he block you, "I would really like to go now Richie." You walk another direction but he blocks you again.

"You should really leave her alone Rich." the Loser's  were ready to see him get himself into trouble.

"who said you can tell me what to do Bill? Didn't know you were my mom." 

 You took a glance at your watch that wrapped around your wrist,"Look I really got to go... See you guys later." You slowly walk away leaving them with Richie. You had walked at least 1 mile when you heard someone come up from behind.

"Wait up y/n!" 

 you turn to face Richie,"What the hell man! Why are you following me?"

 His cheeks turn a shade of pink, "I'm not fallowing you I-I'm damn it never mind... Forget about it." he began to walk away.

"What is it?"

"Nothing you don't need to know!" He walks away with his head hanging down.

You walk up and block his way like he did to you earlier, "you know what screw it! You have to tell me then I will leave you alone." He rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I like you and more than just a frie-." 

you interrupt him, "Beep beep Richie! No need to finish the sentence. you both laugh.

"Soooo wanna you know go to my place then?" you shove him playfully.

"Get outta here Tozier." 

you wave goodbye and walk up to your front porch, before you could walk in the house Richie had already ran up to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. That night all you could do is replay that moment over and over again.