~Jack Dylan Grazer Imagine~

I look around the house for my keys as my annoying but adorably cute boyfriend rushes me, "Hurry up! We're going to be late..." he whines as he follows me around the house. I push pillows and blankets out of the way. Still nothing! 

"I found them!" Jack holds the keys then runs out the door expecting me to follow. 

"Give them to me right now Jack!"

He looks at the keys then at me and jumps into the car and starts it, "Sorry not sorry." He says after rolling down the car window. I get into the passengers side pouting a little because I love to be in control and drive.

"You know I love driving." 

He looks to his side as he drives out of the driveway and into the streets, "And you know how much I love you." he winks at me then takes one hand off the steering wheel and takes my hand into his. We drive in silence and I could feel the summer air warm my skin and Jack's little remarks warm my heart. 

I interrupt the silence, "Where exactly are we going? You never really told me." I ask. Still looking at the road he smiles and laughs a little.

 "Where are we going you may ask..." he laughs again a creepy way, "Well you'll find out sooner or later." About an hour later he parked at the beach parking lot and gave me a look of excitement. 

"Ready?" He asks then takes my hand as he opens the car door. 

"ready." 

We take our shoes of so the sand doesn't ruin them and walk out towards the water. The sun was setting making everything look orange and reflecting off the ocean water. I look at Jack and look at all his features. There is not one flaw about him, atleast I don't think so. We were hand in hand looking like couple goals. He noticed I was staring and laughed at me causing me to blush, "What's up?" I look down at my feet and smile. When I look back up he kisses my cheek then lifts me up from the ground and dumps me into the cold ocean water. 

"I hate you Grazer!" I yell still sitting in the water.

"But yet you still love me." He stands there  and watches me struggle to get up. I laugh then punch him in the arm.

"You're right." That night as I took a shower to get all the sand off my body I go through the memories and think how perfect he really is. 

Sorry if this sucked.