Football

Months passed Riley and I were dating having the best time ever we have been the "get a room couple". After we kissed we both told our parents and had dinner it was a lot of fun. Anyway today we have a homecoming football game and I invited like everyone to come because I thought it would be a good thing to pass time. When I mean I invited everyone I mean everyone Braiden, Thomas, Chris, Connor, Toby, Mai, Riley (of course), and even Nathanael just because I feel like he has no one to hang out with. We took there old white band van which only has 8 seats including the driver. I sat passenger Riley was driving,in the first row it was Connor next to him was Mai then toby , then in the back row was Braiden Chris Nathanael then Thomas had to lay on their laps because he was the shortest.

"Next time your laying down" Thomas said pointing toward Braiden

"You wish bro" he replied

Riley and I were laughing at them. After a bit of driving we arrived to the school and entered the gates to get to the field there were rows and rows of bleachers for everyone to sit in then we all sat to watch the game and relax.

"Lauren what do you think your doing?" my band teacher said

"Watching the game" I responded with a confused tone.

"You're supposed to be playing your instrument all band members play at all the games"

"What!?"

"Yes those short pep songs we play them at games now go get get your instrument hurry" then he left back to the band.

"Okay sorry guys I will just be in that section of the bleachers it's mandatory or I have to write an essay or something like bye" Riley stood up and hugged me and gave a peck on the lips and held onto my hand as I wanted to leave it was a bit weird but whatever. Then I ran inside to the band room to get the clarinet and go back I swear I'm not cut out for track. I realized that there was a lot of people here.

I looked into the bleachers and they seemed to never end row and rows of people I was nervous when I shouldn't be I don't get nervous. Just focus on my conductor band teacher small classroom breathe. breathe. I began telling myself and I was right after we played I wasn't so nervous. Although, we had to mostly stay in our section and play short pep band songs for encouragement.

"Hey thought I'd sneak over for a bit and bring you some popcorn" Nathanael

"Oh, um thanks but I can't really eat when I play the instrument will get ruined" I said feeling a bit sorry

"Oh well I guess I'll just leave it here"

"Thank you"

"You're doing a great job by the way, want a hug" he said while opening he arms

"Um sure I guess" then we were hugging as I was looking over my shoulder I saw Riley.

Riley was doing something to ..............NATALIE! what that doesn't make any sense he wouldn't what water began to fill my eyes. I released myself from the hug and went over to my band teacher and asked "umm... can.....i go I don't feel well"

"Oh yeah sure is everything okay?"

"I don't think it will be"

"Well I hope you feel better"

I nodded then left and started running home the only reason I'd actually run sadly. I heard a faint voice say "wait..... Lauren..... wait"

"No!"

"It's me Nate" he said

"Nathanael go away please" I said

"No you need a friend" and he grabbed me by my arm to stop me "it's going to be okay" be continued while holding his hand on my face. "hey don't cry" he said then wiped the tears from my face "I can take you home in my car" he added.

So, we headed off to his car and it was quiet the whole time I didn't feel like talking I didn't want to talk although it was strange how nathanael knew where I lived just then he said "don't worry I'm not some stalker your mom makes me do some pick ups from your house so I know" then I awkwardly smiled and he pulled me close and wanted to kiss but I pushed him off "dude get away from me!" I shouted

"No come closer" he moaned

" eww no stop it!" and I kind of punched him where the light doesn't shine his area.

"Forget I'm not doing this it not even worth it" he gasped for air.

Meanwhile I got out of the car and ran toward my house. so many thoughts just then my mom entered my room.

"Hey is everything okay?" She asked

"Its allergies I think this pillow has something" I said wiping my eyes.

"No what's really wrong"

"Riley cheated on me"

"Oh honey I'm so sorry but"

"But what"

"It's for the best"

"Why do you say that"

"Well there's going to be a fund raiser that I have to do for my job and if I don't raise enough money which i don't think i will,we have to move back"

AUTHORS NOTE

Sooooo sorry again gosh sorry but what will happen I don't know anything can happen right. Like what did Riley do that was so bad hmmm. on the other hand I just got out of school for the summer OH YEAH SUMMERTIME !!!!!!!! Anyway baiiiiiiiii p.s sorry it isn't long