Wrong

----------LAUREN'S POV---------

I was tossing and turning it was so hot and only 3:30 in morning ugh. I picked up my blanket and wrapped it around my neck as if it was a cape and headed to my basement. Once I opened the door it was like cold fresh air. There was an old couch and a creepy light that gave me the chills. So I thought to myself 'die of heat exhaustion or die of a ghost'

"I shall choose the ghost." I whispered yelled and jumped on the couch and passed out.

--------THE NEXT MORNING-----

I was sniffling and rubbing my nose it was too cold now and I could hear rain 'Fantastic.As started to rub my eyes I saw a familiar face hovering over me.

"MORINING!' Sydney said

"Do you have to yell" I said while sitting up on the couch.

"Yes because I haven't seen you in forever, now go get ready"

"For?"

Sydney didn't respond, she took my arm and dragged me out of the basement into my bathroom threw clothes at me and said "take a shower"

"but why"

"just do it, its a surprise"

"but you know I don't like surprises."

"I know but just go"

"ugh fine but it better be a unicorn"

She shook her head. As I was heading out of the shower I saw Sydney waiting impatiently.

"Relax I'll change as fast as I can."

The outfit was a grey oversized sweater with black skinny jeans, a teal scarf, and teal rain boots.

Then she dragged me some more to the street and handed me a blindfold. 'These people and their blindfolds. We entered somewhere warm.I took the blindfold off and I saw the McDonough house

"IM LEAVING!!!!!!!" I shouted and escaped from Sydney's grip. Running to the street in the middle of a rainstorm. Out of all the day it had to be today really Florida. Then I heard feet splashing it was Connor.

"Why are you so mad?!" he yelled

"HE CHEATED!" I yelled even louder

"NO HE DIDNT HE WAS WITH ME DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU!" I could see a vain starting to pop out of his neck.

"What...what was he doing that was so important?" I began to lower my voice

"This he wanted to give you it " he tossed a small box at me.

I opened it up it was an infinity necklace with the letters L and R in the center it made me feel so horrible. I'm a horrible person what did I just do oh my god.

"It was supposed to be a surprise it means that you both will be together forever" Connor continued then he went inside. I stood out there for about 10 minutes crying the rain was pouring I'm a mess 'how could I'.

I ran the McDonough's house everything soaking my clothes, my hair, my shoes, makeup running down my face. I went to Riley's room he was laying on the bed sleeping. The dight was awful cuts and bruises everywhere I grabbed a damp cloth and sat on the bed I put his head on my lap and started to clean the scrapes. His lips opened and he moaned.

"Riley.....Riley its me." I spoke softly

"An angel." he responded

"Ha ha no Lauren"

Riley was looking up at me and grabbed my arm and moved my hand to his cheek.

"Look I'm Sorry" he said

"No don't be sorry you have no right to be I'm the one who screwed up I caused this mess I'm sorry I'm so so so unbearably sorry more then you can even imagine." I began to cry more and more something inside of me triggered and all my feelings were released and I couldn't stop. He started to pull my face down to kiss me and when we stopped I continued to say "and I'm leaving with we don't raise enough money." I swallowed then continued "Im leaving forever"

"No you can't we'll tell the fans to do something we will preform we'll do anything just to make you stay." Riley said I nodded

-------authors note-------

Alright sorry i was gone i was in mexico for a bit i went to see family and stuff it was awesome and i didn't want to leave also sorry that its short.