What is Happening

"Mom! you can't be serious!" I shouted

"I am being serious I know we only just moved here and what happened with Abigail but, we have to do the fund raiser and besides its only been for a while." She said

"We only just moved its been months mom and I don't want to leave"

"Just get some sleep we'll talk about it more in the morning"

I nodded and she left so I pulled my blanket over my body slowly. And started thinking. 'maybe it won't be so bad if i do move I mean Riley and Natalie but what about Sydney she's really great friend. But the-' I stopped then because I heard rocks at my window it was Riley uhhhh he was holding flowers aww, no Lauren no he cheated.

"What do you want its 11:30........pm may I add" I shouted at him

"Just come down here" Riley said holding up the flowers higher and waving them.

"Fine" I grabbed my rope ladder under my bed I used it once because i got home late. I was on the ground standing next to him. "okay now what do you want"

"Here" he handed me the flowers and smiled "there for congratulating you for the band thing"

I took the flowers from him "oh okay"

"Also why did you leave so early anyway"

"Oh like you don't know" I said in a harsh tone

" no I seriously don't"

"Don't lie Im just done with you and this city!"

"What do you mean?" he asked his eyes full of sadness and knowing what will happen next.

"I mean we are done, over, through with, and by the way don't worry about awkwardly running into me I'm moving back to Washington!" I then started to climb back up to my room midway I realized that i was still holding the flowers so I threw them near Riley he picked them up and walked away with his shoulders hunched.

-------------RILEY'S POV-----------

I started to head over to my house sad and alone she was one of few people I could be myself around and I lost her. But I did nothing wrong the only person who would know is Natalie but I don't want to talk to her and yet I have to for my girl.... Lauren.

"So how'd it go" Connor asked in an extremely happy tone. Then he looked at my face and saw despair. I threw the items that I had on the couch and grabbed my car keys. "what are you doing"

"Going to talk to Natalie" I said

"Well I'm coming with you brothers stick together"

"Okay."

We drove to her house and when i got there Connor fiercely knocked on the door until she came out and we rammed in.

"What did you do to Lauren!" I yelled

"I didn't do anything, you did" she said back in a calm tone.

"Thats impossible he was with me the whole time we were getting a present for Lauren" Connor said

"Hey Natalie did my distraction to break up Riley and Lauren work" Nathanael said

"What!?" both Connor and I shouted and started to punch him. Nathanael started to fight back harder than both Connor and I combined but after a while I blacked out.

-----------CONNOR'S POV-------------

Eventually I beat up Nathanael and I have no idea how I think my brotherly instincts kicked in and I saw Riley hurt I had to do something. I yelled at Natalie to leave us alone forever and if she comes back or tries to ruin anything for Riley again I'll call the cops. Even if Riley and Lauren broke up I know there right for each other they've both added to their relationship and made it work.

I started to drag Riley to his bedroom and he'll be fine in the morning just some bruising and lip cuts as well for myself. I plopped on my bed and had an idea to bring them back together.