Wedding

Hi sorry for not updating any of my current ff here again I'm with a new one. I'm not sure how long this story will be. Again sorry for not updating.

I skip the introduction bcz all the cast of SR will remain.

So in this story Swara runs away Ragini never was bad. Sanskaar is really mad he had lost his love n is suffering from a trauma.

Ragini was sitting on the mandap which was originally made for SwaLak wedding. She accept this marriage to keep the reputation of both families in front of the society.

Laksh was angry his hate over Swaras betrayal made him to take this decision.

Shekhar had lost his pride. He scold Sumi in front of all. How could she run away on her wedding day? Sumi; Shekhar I really don't know what happen to her? Daadi; This all happens bcz she never wanted to marry Laksh. She took my Ladoo's place.

All were looking at Daadi. Shekhar; Maa please. Daadi; Shekhar u still r on her side think of ur daughter who is getting married to a man who had hurt her before now in his anger he took this step.

Now all eyes were on Laksh. Laksh was hiding his tears behind his Sehra. But all was true he had hurt Ragini before by cancelling their engagement in first place bcz he fell for Swara. Now Ragini is sacrificing her life for both families sake.

Sanskaar was looking at them all. Dupattewali doost. Don't cry. Yes Ragini was crying but no one cares for her all were talking abt her over her but no one consider once to ask her.

Laksh felt bad. Ragini I'm sorry for hurting u again. Ragini tears were rolling down her cheeks nothing could stop them. The wedding took place.

Daadi wasn't happy abt this marriage as she knew Laksh will never give Ragini the love she deserves. Shekhar; at least she loves him. Daadi; Haan like Jaanki had loved u n U betrayed her with Sumi. Hearing these words Ragini shocks. Her daadi was right she has accept a marriage in which she will never have the love of her husband bcz he will always love someone else.

AP n DP folded their hands in front of Daadi. DP; kaaki saa Please trust us we won't anything happen to Ragini she is coming as our DIL but she will live in our house like our daughter. Daadi; Ur words won't effect me. My Ladoo is coming but I know him. She points on Laksh. He will never give her the love. I know it.

Laksh kept quiet. Sanskaar; Daadi hum hai na dupattewali doost humare saath kush rahegi {I'm there my friend will stay happy}. Daadi; Now I understand Y Laksh demand to marry Ragini after Swara left. For this mad man. He needs a free nurse.

Laksh had made a fist. Ragini shook her head she turns to her Daadi. In tears n cracked voice. Daadi maa... Don't say this... they r my in-laws..... I can't hear a word... against them.

Daadi; Look... Just look at her she is my ladoo I raised her n she forget me bcz of him. Daadi slammed the door. Mark my words Ragini. He won't keep u happy he is just using u.

AP was crying but she knew that daadi wasn't wrong Laksh imprudent action could ruin Ragini's life. DP too thought the same. Sanskaar hold Ragini's shoulder. Doost stop crying. Ragini turns n cries on his chest.

Laksh didn't turned nor he went to console her. AP took Ragini. From today on u r my responsibility. Ragini; Aunty... daadi ma. AP; pout. Ragini I'm ur MIL don't call me aunty when I'm calling u as my Daughter who am I then?. Ragini sniffs. Maa! She hugs her. Shekhar gave her a bless. Ragini please forgive me. I asked for this favor.

Ragini wipes her tears away. Papa y r u saying this I'm ur daughter it is my duty to protect our family honour. Shekhar; Wish that someone else could have understand this before running away. Saying this he looked at Sumi.

Laksh was sitting in the car. - What have I done?. I marry Ragini to forget Swaras betrayal. But at whom's cost. Ragini is ready to sacrifice her life for all n me I'm just thinking of taking revenge.... but not at u Ragini. I will never misuse our wedding. I will try to protect u. I will try to respect u but I'm sorry I don't know if I can ever love u! -.

Sanskaar opens the door n sat in the car next to Laksh inbetween of RagLak. Sans; Dupattewali doost we play everyday. Ok? Ragini nod.

They drove home. At MM they did all rituals to welcome Ragini. Uttara; comes near to Ragini she whispers.  Ragini bhabhi I always liked u more so actually I'm very happy that Swara run away. Ragini wasn't sure what to reply.

Pari was placing the rice pot in front of the door entrance. Ragini please kick the pot with ur right feet before entering. Ragini nod. Before the entrance Uttara had taking her aarti.

Laksh was like a death body he had no reactions he just followed everyone. They took Ragini up the bedroom. DP had called Laksh to his study room.

Laksh comes. Papa u called me? DP was standing at the corner he was looking out of the window. I agreed on ur wish to the marriage with Swara n we had to face a big humiliation. Today u tried to cover up the humiliation by marring the poor soul Ragini I hope for u. That u r not just playing with her. She is ur wife n I'm expecting from u to keep her happy.

Laksh; Papa I promise I will always keep her happy. I never imagine that Swara would run away but she did n broke my heart. Ragini is sacrificing her life for us. I will give her a place as my wife.

DP; a place as ur wife. Mark my words If I will get to know u r not giving her all of urs I will disown u. Laksh; Papa... DP; I want to say to u she is ur wife n u have to move on. Ur mother wished for a grandchild n I don't think that Ragini is having any problem....

Laksh was numb who could he move on like this.

Ragini was placed in the middle of the bed. On the wall was the name of Swara written which Uttara took down. Ragini didn't saw it.

All left besides AP she sat next to her. AP hold her hand. Ragini I know it is all new for u n the circumstances weren't the best but please u consider me as ur mother. Don't hide anything from me. Will u promise me that? Ragini nod.

Laksh comes in.... AP stood up giving Ragini her blessings. She caresses Laksh cheek n left the room...

....

Hi Don't know when I will read the comments but I need to know. Do u want to read this story? If yes sould they move on but like I mentioned he doesn't love her he is just fulfilling his husband duties.

Thank u 😄