Experience

Hi

swati1603 krishrokz spcr257 swapnali369 n my new sis Mounikajaanu2002

Recap; Laksh love confession n first night.

Ragini woke up in Laksh embrance. She had a blush on her face her happiness was beyond the world she has become Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari.

Laksh was in deep sleep he was looking very cute with a smile on his face.

Ragini turns she was looking for something to cover herself but Laksh placed his hand on her. It was the hand on which he had tattooed her name. She kisses his wrist.

Laksh felt the warm lips he opens his eyes n saw her admiring his wrist. Laksh comes close to her he gave her a small kiss. She blushes. Laksh! plz let me go? Laksh took his hand back n moved.

Ragini took the blanket n covers herself n leaves fast. Laksh sat on the bed. He felt tired he yawns n waited for Ragini.

Ragini took a shower n comes out in a towel. Laksh gave her clothes. Ragini; Laksh for me? Laksh; haan y can't I give u clothes? Is it a crime? does only women work for their husbands? Ragini was speechless. She took the clothes n Laksh left for a shower.

Ragini changed went down to the hall. Pari AP n Sujata were waiting for her. Ragini went to the kitchen. AP; Ragini...?. She turns to see the women. She blushed - of course they know! -.

Ragini smiles which was saying everything no one mentioned anything. They start with the food preparation.

Laksh was coming down when he hears Sanskaars cry.

Laksh got worried. Maa... Chachi... Please come something is wrong with Sanskaar.

All were scared n rushed up.

Ragini too rushed up with the others

Laksh was holding Sans... Sanskaar was shaking...

DP RP n Adarsh come in too they saw Laksh caring for Sans. Laksh was holding his hand with the other hand he patted his forehead.

Adarsh; Laksh what happen?.

Laksh was very tensed he was feeling bad n scared for the first time he fears for Sans life.

Adarsh placed his hand on his shoulder. He looked at him his eyes were tears.

Laksh; bhai doctor... Call a doctor he has high fever....

Adarsh nod n calls the doctor. Ragini sat on the otherside of the bed. Both RagLak show thr same tension.

The doctor arrives within 30 min. Ragini had started to put a wet cloth on Sans forehead to reduce the temperature.

The doctor asked Laksh to stand up as he would need the space to check him. He stood uo but didn't loses the grip on his hand. Laksh; I can't leave his hand.

The doctor nod. He went to Raginis side n checked Sans. He is having a shock something happens which broke his regular routine he fears to lose something.

Sujata; Doctor we didn't changed anything he was fine yesterday. He played with uttara n Pari they left n he fall asleep.

Doctor; no something happened to whom he is mostly connected. Uttara; woh... With Laksh n Ragini.... n last night he... he couldn't sleep properly... he was missing them.

Laksh; what y didn't u call? Ragini; haan! Uttara; I wanted to but baari maa said not to disturb u.

Laksh; maa y u stopped her to call us?. AP; Laksh... u n Ragini... Sans is not only ur responsibility but ours too. I thought to give u some space n time to spend together. We were here na. Laksh; par Maa {but Mom}... Ragini; Laksh... she shook her head.

Laksh sat on the bed. I won't go to work today. I will stay here n look after him. AP; Laksh... DP comes n put a hand on her shoulder. He shook his head. Theek hai aaj Laksh ghar pe rahega {it's ok Laksh will stay here today}.

All left the room Laksh was alone there still holding his hand.

Ragini was angry on Laksh for his behaviour toward AP. She didn't talked to him. But she knows he hasn't eaten anything since morning.

She took a tray n prepared full with food n juice. She went up but stayed at the door....

Laksh was talking to Sans...

Bhai sorry I know I did bad n misbehave with u. Most of the time u tried to cheer me up but I was just seeing someone bad in u. Someone who is taking my father away from me but now I know I understood it wasn't u it was me who pushed everyone away by my selfish behaviour. My stupid jealousy n my pranks 😁.

But bhai I promise from now on I will be their for u when u need me. I got to know through u the real meaning for Ragini being on my life. U know I always thought that I Love Swara... but after she left the wedding I felt like killing her. Who the hell she think of herself.

But bhai at that moment I really thought of Revenge but not against Ragini. I chose her bcz I knew she loved me n would do anything for our both families.

After our marriage was done she was behaving weird. She na made a wall between us not to come close to her. I too behave angrily with her after seeing u both I felt something in me. U know it was jealousy but in that time I couldn't figure it out. Then again u slept in our bed... I was liking u... but ur innocent face made me stop.... then u were teasing me n helping me to understand my feelings. U saved me from Dad. Many times.

Well the real point is when I saw Swara again I didn't felt if something is missing bcz I had Ragini. She said she had cold feets n needed to think abt it???

Well forget her in that moment I understand that I never loved her the way I'm loving Ragini. I think... no I'm sure I never loved Swara it was more an attraction... weird right???.

Well now everything is fine. I have u n Ragini. My family. But u know what now I will try to find a cure to help u.

Ragini comes in n placed the tray on table. Laksh looked at her... R u angry with me bcz I talked rudely to maa?. Ragini nod. Laksh; u will punish me with ur silence?. Ragini shook her head. Laksh; no. Ragini; no... I love u too...

She left saying it... Laksh felt embaress she hear me....

Sans; me too... 😁.

Laksh; bhai u awake?.
Sans nod.

Laksh feeds him food they spend the whole day together. Ragini too accompany them.
.....
Hope u liked it
Please comment n vote