Twist 😋

Hi thank u 😄. A fast update as I couldn't stop thinking for this part. Don't be angry with me 😶

Recap; RagLak kinda played hide n seek. Sans fought with both when they did a mistake. Laksh is in Ragini bed room to convince her.

Laksh asked

Laksh asked. MAY I KISS MY WIFE?. Ragini wasn't sure abt his feelings n way of talk but she could see something in his eyes. He comes a little bit closer to her. Ragini closed her eyes Laksh took her step as a permission. He comes closer he was near her lips...

The door gets open they got shocked n turned to it. Sans was staring in fear... He was shouting loud... NAHI {No}!!!. No!!!.

They got confused Sans was still holding his shoes

They got confused Sans was still holding his shoes. NO!!!. Shekhar walks to him. Looking at the main door SWARA!.

Swara smiled. Baba! She gave them a big smile. But Shekhar didn't care...

Laksh was abt to kiss Ragini when he heard the scream of Sans. Then RagLak heard the name SWARA. Laksh stepped back thinking - What I am doing? I don't love Ragini I can't play with her. I love... -. He turns to the door leaving Ragini behind him.

Laksh opens the door. Ragini fall on the floor crying badly. - How could he leave her alone in this situation? He heard the name... -. Ragini cried loud. She remind the words of her

Daadi; Haan like Jaanki had loved u n U betrayed her with Sumi.

He will never give her the love. I know it.

Mark my words Ragini. He won't keep u happy he is just using u.

Swara; Baba Maa. Swara rushed to her mother. Laksh was looking at her from the door.

Sumi hugs her lifelessly. The hug was just one sided. Shekhar was giving her a death look. Sumi lowered her head.

Swara; Maa what happen?. Sumi; looked st her in disbelief. U r asking us "what happen?". Swara where were u? U run away of ur own marriage. Y?.

Swara was just smiling. Relax mom I got cold feets but now I'm sure. I'm back where is Laksh I need to talk to him.

Shekhar; was shouting. There is no need to talk to him!