Teasing

Hi

Mona_Ammani n Mounikajaanu2002 I didn't forget any of u ❤️.

Recap; Laksh confession of love for Ragini n care for Sanskaar. Who got ill.

Laksh n Ragini were in their bedroom. Laksh was looking at her waiting of some questions of her but nothing???

Laksh thought - was my confession bad? I mean I loved her the night before n then just confessed my true feelings again n she hears it still she is not talking abt it? Doesn't she believe me? -.

Laksh was angry he went to the washroom n cleans his face. Ragini comes in as she wanted to brush her teeth's. She was continuously ignoring him.

Laksh went out of the washroom. Ragini smirks 😏. He is so cute when he is angry 😍. She comes out in fully changed clothes.

Laksh was sitting on the bed holding the pillow tight in his hands.

Ragini; cleans her throat. Hrrrm. Lakshya Maheshwari this is my pillow. I want it back.

Laksh made a face he throws the pillow on her her. Here u have ur pillow. Ragini was shocked abt his behaviour... looks like I got to far.

Ragini sat on the bed next to him. La... he glare at her. Laksh sorry.

Laksh smiles at her

Laksh smiles at her. What were u trying? Ragini; woh u na always play pranks n teases me na. So I thought it give the same in return. Laksh; oh then u have to learn how it works. Ragini nod she comes closer to him. Now I have u na u can teach me.

Laksh; I can teach u much more. Ragini widen her eyes. Laksh!!!  She closed her eyes. Laksh; see like this I fooled u 😎.

Ragini pout she hits him with her hands.
Laksh lies down waiting for her...
He has stretched his arm to his right side.
Ragini switched off the light she hold his hand but not to sleep on it she rested her head on his chest n his hand was around her shoulder.

Laksh kisses her forehead n she smiles in shyness. His each n every touch was giving her goosebumps.

Both fall asleep till the next morning the sun has raised up n the Sun rays were shining on Laksh face. It was disturbing his sleep. Ragini woke up early as she had told AP to prepare the breakfast.

Ragini comes out the washroom when she saw her Laksh moving left n right bcz of the disturbance he wasn't able to sleep correctly.

Ragini thought to tease him... Mister Laksh Maheshwari u have messed up with the wrong person. She opens the curtains complete n left the room with a smirk. Laksh couldn't bear it anymore he opens his eyes n shouts Ragini close the curtains please!

But he was alone Ragini already had left the room. Laksh stood up n looked at the watch👀👀👀👀 what the hell it is just 4:30 am. What should I do now????