Ragini the evil in person

THANK U ALL FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS N I A HAPPY U LIKED THE LAST UPDATE 😄😄😄😄😄😄.

Recap; Laksh was taking help from Sans to escape Raginis anger. Sans was mischief toward Ragini he called her fat bcz the bed broke after the three were on it hiding from a rat at baadi.

Laksh was running from Ragini. He was too scared to face Ragini as Sans said too much. Laksh would never call a woman fat especially not his own wife who might have the size 0!. But Sans is immature so he doesn't know better so how to blame him he was just helping.

Sumi was in the kitchen when she hears the sound of a broken glass. Sumi comes out to check what has fallen n y it fall. She just unlock the kitchen door as she doesn't wanted the rat to enter her kitchen.

Laksh was hiding behind her couch. He mistakenly hit the side table n a lamp fall in which the bulb broke.

Sumi looked at him in confusion before she could call for him she saw a furious Ragini her eyes were red in anger if anyone would say something wrong to her then that person would see the worst of Ragini.

Laksh turns to Sumi he folded his hands n plead to her not to say where he is hiding. Sumi give him a light nod so that Ragini wouldn't notice it.

Laksh was scared to hell he looks up from the couch just to see he red shot eyes which were searching the hall just for him. He immediately hides with the back on the couch n closing eyes. He was shaking n thinking of Ragini revenge as he already did a mistake in the morning. Laksh thought - Sanskaar all bcz of U. Y couldn't u hold ur mouth? Y? -.

Laksh was taking slow breaths Ragini was coming closer Laksh was trying to move secretly to her opposite direction. Sumi gave him a wink to move or a palm to stop. He follows her gestures.

Sans comes out with Shekhar. Sans looked everywhere... He couldn't see or better say find Laksh n starts to cry...😢😭.

Ragini turns to him. Sans don't cry u r a gud boy na. Gud boys never cries. She tries to calm him but her words didn't effect him.

Sans in a cranked voice. U r bad u scare my Lucky he has gone u r bad u scare my Lucky he has gone... He was repeating the same sentence again n again...

Ragini felt bad - Did I scare him that he left? No way! I was in right he kissed me. Touched my waist n made Sans to call me fat! -. She made a fist in anger n was showing it up next to her face where Sans could see it.

Sans cries even louder now. U wanna hit me u r. U wanna hit me u r bad.

Ragini shook her head. No Sans I don't want to...

 No Sans I don't want to