Epilogue

Hi

Here the fasted epilogue ever...

RagLak got triplets

Raksh, Ragya n Lakisha

The years passed by n a boy was looking at his parents who were sleeping tight in each other's embrace.

A girl comes. "Bhai what happened?".

The boy looked at girl one. "Lakisha Papa n Mama r sleeping here alone without us so peacefully... y?". He questioned.

So boy is obviously Raksh...

Next girl looked at her siblings. "I don't know? But I think they could relax!".

RakLak nods. "Haan right!".

Ragya hold the hands of her siblings. "Do we want to disturb their peaceful sleep?".

The two looked at she was holding their hands standing in the middle. Haan Raksh was the eldest one very smart! Ragya is the second one very mischief n Lakisha was the angel but double face..😉

Ragya smirks. "Listen my idea is...!"

The two looked at her n agrees. The girls took chairs on each of the bedsides. Left n right to RagLak. Raksh was standing at the edge of the bed end.

All the three were standing there n starts to count.

Raksh: one
Ragya: two
Lakisha: three!

Jump!!!!

They jump on the bed where their sleeping parents were resting. RagLak got hurt.

"Ouch!!!". Ragya landed on Ragini
Lakisha on Laksh n now it was the turn of Raksh. He had waited to jump as he wanted his sister out of his way... He jump on both with his full weight. But Laksh come n hold that fatso on time.

But unfortunately the bed broke again... they all were lying on the mattress which were on the floor now.

Laksh looked at Ragini. "I'm happy u saved us many times!".

Ragini looked at him confused. "Laksh what u mean?".

Laksh lightly pushes Raksh away. "Only 3 not 4 like I said once!". He kisses her cheek.

Ragini smiles. "Haan I told 3 r enough on top of them there is the troublemaker of SwaSan too Kunal...!".

Both looked at each other. "Thank God he is their problem not ours... we have them!".

Lakisha bites Laksh cheek.

Laksh shouts. "Ouch! Baby y?".

Lakisha pouts. "Don't ignore me!".

Laksh raised his eyebrow. "Did u head Ragini what she said...?!".

Ragini was busy with scolding Ragya. "I'm sure it was ur idea, u always break our bed one day u will break our bones, who will carry u in night? Who will cuddle with u when u have nightmares or who will check the monsters in ur cupboard?".

Laksh come in. "Baacha bed too!".

Ragini nods. "Haan under ur bed too! U know what we will break ur bed like u did with ours so u will sleep next to the monsters!".

RagLakRak screams. "No!!!!!!!!!".

They hugged them.

Laksh looked at Raksh. "U r the elder one u should be more careful what if some of them would got hurt?".

Raksh looked at them. "Papa before I jumped I waited na! They were save! I'm a gud bro!".

The two girls hugs him. "Our bro!". N glares at their parents in anger. Both turned to their front side. "I don't wanna fight with them...!". Laksh said. "U r right even I don't want to... but if we give up then... they will dance under our noses!". Ragini whispers.

Laksh shook his head. "They already do... my attitude mixed with ur innocent what a combination!".

Ragini smiles. "Haan our combination of Love...!". Laksh smiles. "Only Love! They our only love...!".

They met with their foreheads... n the kids come to cuddle.

RagLakRak pouts. "We r ur love right?!. Then love us!".

RagLak took them in a tight hug...

___

Yaar end Happy end