Back with an update

Hi

thisis_sonja thx for the motivation

Recap; RagLak love moment....SwaSan?

Ragini was happy Laksh had told her she is his only love there is no one n there won't be anyone else. Only she! His ONLY LOVE.

Laksh was nuzzling her neck while she was slowly moving her feet's into the water of the beach.

Laksh looked at her. "Ragini...?" He whispers in her ear.

Ragini smiles, a shiver run down her spine. "Haan Laksh ji...?".

Laksh kisses her earlobe. She shakes as it tickles her. "Ragini how abt to take a break, honeymoon?".

Ragini turns with a sudden shock on her face. "Honeymoon?, r u mad. Haven't u thought of Sanskaar Bhaiya will he be able to live without us?. Do u remember what had happened the night when we were on a date?!".

Laksh looked at her. "Uff Ragini u done?. Or is there anything left to say?".

Ragini shook her head.

Laksh pulls her close. "U know Sans is with Swatiki his new friend, he isn't missing us at all!".

Ragini thought. "True he was very happy when we left him alone with her!".

Laksh nods. "Tharki {pervert}".

Ragini playfully hits him. "Laksh ji u r too much please let's go home. I'm sure he must be waiting for us!".

She hold his hand tight n intertwined in his. Laksh was happy both were lost n found each other.

Soon they reached MM.

Swati was sitting in the hall having a cup of tea.

RagLak were surprised that she was still there.

Ragini walks in. "Where is Sanskaar?". She was looking here n there. Just to find him sitting on the table reading a book for children.

Ragini smiles. "Sans r u reading a book?". She come closer to him n Sanskaar looked at her with a smile. "Haan Doost I am reading a book!".

Ragini nods. "Wow Sans. Will u read for me?". She sat next to him in the chair.

Laksh smiles. "Thank u Swati but how u did this?". He asked amazed.

Swati stood up. "Laksh I'm a child psychologist and Sans is behaving like one. He has suffered from a trauma I got to know by ur family. Actually I do care for kids but as he is behaving like one I might give him the right treatment. In case u r interested? I'm ready to take care of his health!". She told him in one go.

Laksh was left open mouth. "U can help him?".

Swati nods. "I might help him! What is the risk? It can't get worse than it is now. And he already starts to change into a reading child!". She was looking at Sans with a cute smile.

Laksh was happy. "Means u will come here daily?". He asked her with a smirk.

Swati was confused she smiles n nods. "Yes I can come here daily for his treatment!". She smirks too. "Have u planned something special with ur wife?".

Laksh blushes. He scratches his nape n nods. "Honeymoon!"...

All looked at him.

"Honeymoon" the family repeats. "R u sure?".

Laksh looked at Ragini who was trying to hide her blush.

Sans smirks. "Paalu wali doost....?!" He dances with his eyebrows. "Enjoy! I will spend more time with my new friend! Swatiki". He stood up n took his book to his room.

Ragini looked at the family all were waiting for her answer. Ragini was playing with her cloth she was nervous what to answer but she got a green signal from Sans. She nods... "Haan!".

Laksh was happy. "Haan Honeymoon!".

AP n Sujata stood up n were preparing their bags. Whereas DP n RP were arranging the hotel n flight booking.

Swati was just looking how everyone vanished. "Uhm I will go to Sans n say bye to him!". She left n RagLak were alone.

Laksh went to Ragini he bend down in front of her. "U happy? Just nod n I will understand!".

Ragini looked at him. "Haan I'm happy. Very happy!". She places her hands around his neck. Both were lost in an eye lock.

Sans giggles. "See they romance everywhere... no shame... go to ur bedroom!". He was taunting n teasing them.

RagLak were blushing n red like a tomato.

Swati laughs. Sans was looking at her n smiling...

RagLak left from there....

____

Don't know when I will update
But plan is
Honeymoon
Pregnant
SwaSan