Final chapter

Hi

Recap: RagLak moment decision of Honeymoon...

Laksh was packing the their stuff while Ragini was still sitting on the bed edge think if it is a gud time to leave Sanskaar.

Laksh shook his head. "Ragini, he has a new friend who is already effecting him by his doings. He is willingly letting us go. Otherwise he would have cried!". He hold her hands n looked at her with a puppy face.

Ragini smiles. "Haan U r right! Fine!". She too helps him with the packing of the clothes n they left for their honeymoon the next day. Haan next day all wanted them to move on ASAP.

Sanskaar was waving them bye from the gate of the airport. "Btw where r we sending them?". He asked the family. All looked at him. "Sanskaar Mera beta {my son}. U know they both love the hills so we sent them to the mountains of Himalaya!".

RagLak reaches their. "Laksh this is so beautiful!". Laksh nods with a pout. "Ragini I have learnt one thing!". Ragini looked at him n blinks her eyes. "What?". Laksh hold her hand. "There is only one thing beautiful n that is u my only love!". Ragini blushes under his gaze. "Laksh...!". She playfully hits him n they reached their resort.

Laksh places the bags on the bed n was looking for the chimney as it was cold n he wanted to heat up the cottage.

Ragini comes from the back n hugs him. "Laksh I'm freezing!". She cuddles with him from back. Laksh liked it he smiles holding her hands which were resting on his chest. "Ragini... there r a few ways to get rid off the coldness. One is this chimney... which is not working as I have tried it quite long... {it's a lie}. Or I will give u some body heat of mine!". He turns to her n was rubbing her hands with his... "it's ur decision!".

Ragini smiles she comes closer. "If the chimney isn't working then we need to do something else to work!". She kisses his lower lip... 🙈.

Sanskaar was waiting for Swati who had a 'date' with Sanskaar. As she was doing his treatment.

"Sanskaar how r u?".

Sanskaar jumped up hearing her voice. "Swati u come? U r late!".

Swati hold her ears. "I'm so sorry!". She hold his hand n they went into the consultation room.

Swati made him sit on the big couch he was lying on it playing with a toy. "Sanskaar I want to help u! U r my friend right?". Sanskaar looked at her n nods. "Haan I am ur friend!".

Swati was happy. "Great I will question u n u will give me honest answers. Okay?". She lifted one eyebrow.

Sanskaar nods. N the questions starts...

Ragini was resting her head on Laksh chest he was sleeping peacefully, while Ragini took his shirt n wore it. She went to the chimney n lighten it up. Was he really thinking I didn't knew wha the was trying?.

Just then two strong arms enclosed her. Ragini smiles. "Sorry Ragini But I will repeat it again... after all it's our honeymoon!". 🙈🙈

Sanskaar was opening himself to Swati she was consulting him n guiding him. The way she as handling his situation gave him comfort he could share his pain, fear n the trauma he went through.

RagLak spend their time mostly in their bedroom of the resort. Less sightseeing only love was on their program. As if someone has started to move on n not backing off of it.

Their honeymoon was coming to an end. "Laksh leave me... I have to pack our luggage!".

Laksh pouts. "We can do it later together!". He pleaded at her but Ragini refused. "There is no later as our flight is in 4 hrs. What will u do in 4 hrs?". Laksh looked at her in disbelief. "U wanna know?".