SwaSan friends?

Hi
swati1603 this for U 😘

Recap; pov of Sanskaar

Now RagLak r happily married more than 4 months....

Laksh was cuddling with Ragini in their bed when Ragini turned her face with a pout.

Laksh got confused. Baacha what happen?

Ragini; I don't want!

Laksh; wait what? N y?

Ragini smirks. Mera mood nahi {I'm not in the mood}.

Laksh; hmm 🤔. Main mood on kardoon {should I turn on ur mood}?.

Ragini, hmm u can try. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

Laksh comes closer he made her turn her face to him. He kisses her cheek. Smile! He asked her. Ragini shook her head. He kissed the other cheek. Now smile showing with his index finger n thumb a smile on his face. Ragini smiles. Laksh kisses her forehead. Then her small nose. He went to her pinky lips n stayed their for quite long... both had to stop as both were out of breath.

Ragini just closed her eyes for a moment when Laksh pulled her close to him... Ragini was rolling over him... he had cold hands still he touched her back n made her shiver giving her goosebumps all over her body... Ragini never denies his wish till now he had the control n she doesn't want to take it.... he lifts her chin n starts to kiss her again.... 🙈🙈🙈! (now happy a bit romance).

Ragini woke up early in the morning. She was taking a shower 🚿

Laksh who woke up by feeling the emptiness besides him as he wanted to cuddle more

Laksh who woke up by feeling the emptiness besides him as he wanted to cuddle more... but biwi hi nahi {Wife is not present}. He hears the sound of shower without thinking twice he enter the washroom.... 🙈🙈🙈 (Mona_Ammani ur request more romance I hope I fulfilled).

Laksh has left the room first. He was sitting on his regular chair next to him was Sans sitting. Ragini was coming out of he washroom hiding from Laksh... but he had left she was looking at her bare body through the mirror... she was having many love marks... Laksh 😠😊.

They were all having breakfast together. Ragini wasn't wearing as usual a saree no today she was wearing a Shalwar Khameez. Sans; Dupattewali doost! Where is ur paalu? All looked at Ragini... Ragini was biting her under lip... woh...?. Laksh smirks but now one saw it. Haan Ragini y r u wearing this? U r now use to wear Saree to have a Paalu... very bad! Sans; haan very bad.

Ragini gave him a death glare but it was Sans who got scared as both were looking at her n both were laughing on her. AP went to Ragini side. Ragini Beta u can wear what U want there is no need to wear a Saree or to have a Paalu! Ragini smiles with a relief she sat on her place... Sans; Lucky let's go! Laksh; where? Sans; park!!! He was excited. Please!!!.