Guitar lessons (A.C.E)

I decided to turn a mini Facebook scenario into a one-shot for the people in the hetalia group there. Enjoy!!

------------------------------------

"Artie, me and Mattie are going to show you how to pick up the ladies!" Alfred exclaimed, patting Arthur on the back rather roughly.

"I think I can manage on my own." He patted himself off and rubbed his shoulder. "Chivalry isn't dead yet."

"The ladies love hot guys who can play a band instrument." Arthur was about to object before he spoke again. "Bagpipes don't count. Anyways, I'm gonna show you how to rock out on the guitar!" He pulled out two brown and black acoustic guitars from his closet and passed one to Arthur.

"Uh, Alfr-" Alfred cut off Arthur again as he was going to object again.

"No need to be nervous, dude. It's easy! You can thank me later. Now hold it like this!" He showed how to hold the instrument, which Arthur decided to play dumb for a little bit.

"Alfred, I think you should kno-" Alfred cut off Matthew this time.

"He can do this. Don't worry! Matthew, go to the drums and start me a small beat." Matthew sighed and took a seat, just tapping the drum lightly, making a simply rhythm.

"I already know a few chords Alfred. This is easy" Arthur claimed, feeling quite bored.

"You're just starting. Take it slow." He said, making him sigh again. And again.

"Can we please play a song? Arthur looks bored and he already kn-"

"Nonsense Mattie! he's just a beginner." 

Matthew sighed again and looked at Arthur. "Arthur. If you may."  Arthur smiled before playing a mix of Queen songs on the guitar.

"Alfred, do you have an electric guitar I could borrow for a few moments?" He smiled, putting the acoustic down. "I can't make the right effects." Alfred didn't even say anything, he just picked up the guitar and passed it, completely speechless. "Thank you dear. Do you have any requests?" The Brit and Canadian tried to hide their chuckles. 

"how about a Bon Jovi song?" Matt smiled.

"Excellent choice. You give love a bad name?" Matt nodded his head and watched the British man play the song perfectly, having messed up only once. At the end of the song, Alfred just looked stunned. 

"Wh-How..."

"Any else you want to teach me, Alfred?

"..."

"That's what I thought." Arthur placed the guitar in its stand before leaving with his cup of tea and a smirk on his face. "Care to join me Matthew?"

"Of course" Matthew placed the sticks on the drum set and followed, Alfred being the only one left in the room.

"... The old man knows how to play guitar better than I do."

==============================================

For my Facebook friends~~~

SO go ahead and comment any ships or scenarios you'd like.