Song shot!

Get it? It's a one shot, but... it's a song! Anyways!! ON WITH THE SHOW!

==========================================

Belarus, just hanging around her living room, a suspicious look on her face as she sips her cup of tea. "It's too quiet" Then there was a knock at the door. she opened the door and saw Lithuania smiling lik and idiot. "Just leave." 

"I will never let you let me leave I promise I'm not lying!  

Go ahead ask anybody who has seen me trying, I'm not going " He pulled out Poland from the bush and shoved him away just as fast as he came into sight.

"If it seems like I did I'm probably waiting outside" Belarus slammed the door shut and returned to her couch. That is, till the window opened. "Such a stubborn man you'll likely never meet another!" 

"I will call big brother!" Belarus threatened.

"When we have our family dinner you can ask my mother, she's the best." Suddenly, he was right beside her as she groaned. "Learn all about her on our family history test"

"You don't have a mother!" She cried back at him, taking her tea to another room quickly. she was quickly pushed back into the living room. 

"I'm gonna do this right~~Show you I'm not movin!" Belarus ooked out the window he came in from and saw Poland blocking her way.  "Wherever you go I won't be far to follow!!!"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" She jumped up surprised.

"I'm gonna love you soooooo~ You'll learn what i already know!" He put an arm around her shoulder and looked her straight in the eyes "I love you means you're never ever ever getting rid of me!"

"Do I still have that hoe..."She started thinking.

"You can tryyyyy, oooooohhh but IIIIIIII" He trailed off. "I LOVE YOU MEANS YOU'RE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING RID OF ME!" 

"I'll find a way, don't worry." She pushed him away and started going towards the door.

"I grew up an only child in a suburb of the city," He began once again, making Belarus groaned in annoyance.

"You grew up in a forest."

"Spent my days alone, my only friend was a stray country called Poland!" Belarus began tunning him out as she pushed him out the front door. A few moments later, he opened the door again "I learned quickly, perserverance stood between a cat and her new best friend, me"

"Oh god is this how brother feels?" Belarus thought to herself. "I'm so sorry..." she apologised to the sky.

"Oohhh I'm gonna do this right~ Show you I'm not moving!" He smiled. Belarus' eye twitched as she went for her knife. "Wherever you gooooo, I won't be far to follow!" He booped her nose as she attempted a swipe of the blade.

"GET.OUT.NOW" 

"I'm gonna love you soooooo~~ You'll learn what I already know!" He hugged her an whsipered into her ear "I love you means you're never ever ever getting rid of me~"

"When you say never..."

"Means you're never ever ever getting rid of me~" He gave her a smooch on the cheek and almost immediately disappeared. 

Belarus stood there, alone in her living room with her switch blade in her hand. "I think... I should call brother for a few seconds..." She hesitantly grabbed her phone and dialed his number. "No way I imagined all of that... 

============================================

AAAAAAAND YOU'RE WELCOMEEEEEE