Quarrel

"Mr. Bondevik! Come on!" A female student cried, getting pushed out of the office. "You're the counselor! You're supposed to help!" 

He popped his head out of his office with a frustrated look. "Yes, Help with School. Not your boyfriends. Send the next student in" He closed his door and sat in his chair. 

He took a deep breath and motioned the next student into the chair infront of his desk. this time, it was two and a teacher. "Good afternoon Mr. Bondevik."

"What happened this time Mr. Kohler? I seem to see this one pretty often." He pointed to the female student. 

"Ja. Miss Natalya was caught with a knife." The tall Dansih teacher showed him the large pocket knife.

"And that one? I think it's the first time I see him here"

"She cut Tolys' arm. Some quarrel." He scuffed before pointing to the door. "Can I go back to teaching my class?" 

"I've got it handled. Make sure EMil is doing his homework!" The counselor yelled as the door closed. "Stupid dane..." He cleared his throat and asked the two. "What happened this time?"

The two stayed quiet for a few moments.

"Jealousy?" No answer. "Tolys talking with other girls?" Natalya just scuffed and looked the opposite direction. "Ok... I'll assume you two broke up..." 

"WE ARE NOT DATING!" She yelled. "Why would I ever want to go out with this piece of shit!?" 

"Calm down, watch your language. I get it, you broke up with him because he's a Jackass and you realised your mistake." He wrote on some paper. 

"we didn't break up" Tolys mumbled.

"A break up isn't a reason to pull a knife out Miss Arlovskaya. Do you wish for me to inform your brother of th-"

"NO!" he cut him off. "Anything but that! Don't tell Ivan!" 

"I'll do it. I'll tell him what happened if you don't come to a compromise with Laurinaitis." He pointed to the Lithuanian in the chair. "Look at his sad face. Make up, Make out, do it. Do whatever you need to do to stop this nonsense. I don't what you kids do these days but do whatever it is you do." he shook his head. Writing a slip for detention.  

"Natalya, you have detention for the rest of the week. Tolys, I'll drive you to the hospital." He mumbled.

"What? You don't need to sir." Tolys shook his head and chuckled nervously. "I don't need to go to the hospital at all!"

"Yes I do. Your arm is dripping blood all over my carpet. The bandage the nurse made isn't staying very well." He picked up his keys and handed the slip to Natalya. "And it also gives me a reason to take the rest of the day off. Go" He pushed him towards the door as Natalya groaned and left the room.

After Mr.Bondevik signed out Tolys from the front office and walked to his car. most of the ride was silent before he mumbled. "Kid get self defence lesson if your girlfriend has knife wielding skills. And loves knives."

"We aren't even dating to begin with..."

==============================================

Should i just rename this book LietBel one shots?????????? The number of stories involving them is phenomenal so far.