First sight (Lithuania)

Felt i should write about this <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lithuania's POV

It was a few days after i met that child. The creepy one from the bridge.  I felt his presence everywhere... It stayed in my mind for so long, I don't know if it's such a good thing. 

The wind blew intensely, reminding me that I needed to find some firewood. The middle of February was no laughing matter when it came to the cold. I'd need to bring this wood back to my little home I made myself, but it seems like I travelled further than usual. I looked up to the sky to see parts of blue appearing. 

"It was snowing just a moment ago..." i mumbled before looking at my surrounding. I began walking back the way I came, with my small sleigh filled with wood. 

I'll grow more... not strong enough yet. The words echoed in my mind. I felt another shiver go down my back. 

"Maybe I will too one day." I smiled and tugged my sleigh along the small path. "Stupid thick coat... Can't move like I want to." I dropped the rope and fixed my coat. I plop down on the snowbank and sigh. "So lonely up north... There's the other guy but he's creepy and there's those older guys further north who just pillage and plunder everythi-"

I stopped talking when I heard the snow crunching nearby. In the wind, there was a voice being carried. "Вялікі брат!" I hurriedly stood up and ran towards the noise, going between the trees through the thick snow. "Вялікая сястра!" the voice called out again. 

"Sveikiiii..." I stopped at the large tree when I saw the person standing there.

I could only think of one word. Dievinu. The girl's light golden hair fell nicely on her thick coat. A cute bow stuck out on the top, which only made her cuter. While her expression may not have been necessarily cute, her straight glaring face passed right over my head. 

Thump

A warm feeling came over my whole body, and it made me forget that it was February. "вы!" Her voice ran again. Such an angelic voice, yet i didn't know what she was saying. I snapped out of my daze when I saw she was marching over to me. "хто ты?" She mumbled, standing in front of me. noticing my slightly confused stare, she mumbled again.

"Aš Lietuva" I smiled at her, extending my hand and smiling. She looked at my hand and looked back at my face. 

"Я Беларусь" She mumbled, hesitantly shaking my hand before dragging me off somewhere. 

Darn Language barrier... She soon stopped in a clearing and I rubbed my wrist. She had a death grip. She's strong and beautiful, I had a good feeling about this girl. I looked at the two slightly bigger children ahead of me. One was wearing a dress and her hair was up in a braided bun, and the other I immediately recognised. He's her brother?!  I felt a large feeling of dread overcome me as I felt like I sweat bullets. I just got a really bad feeling... Please let her be nothing like him...

=======================================

I love Lietbel so much~~~ Should I make a part 2 for this? comment if I should