Injury

~readers p.o.v~

I woke to the action of scout poking my arm as soon as I realized he was doing that I quickly slapped his hand for he wouldn't do it again. I got up and stretched. " good morning sleepy head" said scout with his normal grin, I honestly was  not fazed by scouts flirting because he did it all the time, it's only the time that he attempts to or dose touch my boob s that really pisses me off. But of course he's just kidding.
You went to go get your stuff on for battle, then you headed off.

~TIME SKIP~

(You where trying to attack the blue solider. Blue scout came up to you and waked you with his bat so now ur in the Infirmary)

I woke  in the infirmary with scout looking at me  with a worried look  it seemed like he cared about me yet I still think that he's just trying to act like that to be a player. "(Y/N) are you ok?"he asked. "Yeah I'm fine." The worried look on his face disappeared. "Did we get the brief case ?" I asked hoping that they at least tried. "No" scout said disappointedly. "Uhhhhh!" I said as you sat up and hopped of the table. As I  walked out of the room I  accidentally crashed into medic, he stumbled backward and I  fell on top of him. I caught myself when we where an inch from each other's face. Both of us  blushed madly. "Aw Zit seems like you are up." The medic sad while getting up . "Yep and I'm ready to go also thanks medic."  I said to him. "Well sense I know zhat your ok you can go." He replied.

It was evening and everyone was at dinner so I  went down the hallway to go join them.

-le SKIP-
I where walking to your room that you shared with scout, sadly scout is really
Annoying I now get why no one wanted to share a room with him. Anyway when I finally got to the   Room I opened the door then when I took a step in I saw scout on MY BED with a rose in his mouth. "Oh my god scout!" I  yelled. "Wanna do it?" He asked with a grin. "No wigga" I  replied. I then took the rose out of his mouth and told him too get off my bed. "So do you like the medic?" Scout asked. "Um." I said nervously. "Welp do you wanna snuggle with me I'm pretty sure it will get that off your mind." He said with a sadistic grin on his face. you hesitated then agreed and you fell asleep in scouts arms that night.