The party of 4(smut)

(A/N) ya look quiet thirsty

It was break again everyone loved not fighting for two days. You were with medic in the infirmary helping him with papers and tools. Medic was looking for his book. "Ah I can't find zit." He said with irritation. You look at him with confusion then you think about were it could be.

"Do ya think it could be in our room?" You asked. He looked at you then said "nien it'z probably in the cupboard,and um (y/n) it'z been awhile since we have um played together." He said in a deep voice. You blush quiet visibly as you try to put on a awkward smile. "If that's okay with you." "Y-yeah you have my consent.".

He smashes his lips on to yours and demands entrance you let him in and both of tongues face together in a hot passion. You guys stoped when you heard a creak coming from the door. It was scarlet and engine. seeing you guys in that position made them freeze until, "CAN WE HAVE A FOUR WAY!!" Scarlet yelled and engine started laughing. Medic and you grinned at each other then looked at them.

"So were gonna leave now." Engine said. You ran after him then grabbed his arm "I mean we could do it" You said in a kinda deep tone. Scarlet and engine looked at you, " so where do we start?"scarlet said while jumping on engine. You waved your hand directing them to were you were going and ran up to medic leaped in his arms.

You guys kissed and started to take each others clothes off, Breathing heavily. Of course scarlet and engine did the same thing. You guys looked at each other then you pressed on medics chest signaling him to lay down on on the surgery table. Then you got the other surgery table and made in face the other one scarlet makes engine lay on the table then you guys face each other. "Are ya ready."You asked scarlet. She nodded.
Y/n POV
I sat on medics belly then started rubbing his tip he groaned, which made me a little aroused. Put his tip where my womanhood was and rubbed it against it. When I was ready and slowly put it in. I moaned in delight as put in a little more. I felt this hot but cool sensation in my chest it made my mind jump and I felt my adrenaline. Medic want more of me so I started to go up and down. I moaned to get he hot air out of my throat.

Scarlet was also pleasuring her partner we both looked at each other knowing if we moaned louder everyone would go to the infirmary.  I kissed scarlet we both moaning into the kiss. I played with her nipples and he big breast as squeezed my ass. Scarlet and I came the overwhelming pleasure rushing to my brain. Medic grabbed my hips and ponded me harder. And then I felt a creamy hot liquid dripping from my ass. I got off medic and scarlet got off engine. 

"Well I'm getting the abortion pills" I said then I  got up and got the pills. I handed one to scarlet and we swallowed them. We all got on our clothes and scarlet and engine left.
"(Y/n) you'll always be my squishy little marshmallow" medic said while he stroked my cheek. "And you'll always be my graham cracker......max"
The end
For now....