WAR

Readers pov

We all charged forward at the other team. Scout went on direction as I went into the other . Sprinting to the other side of the other teams base I got a head shot on one of the other teams soldiers.

-time skip-

I saw a shadow in the distance it looked like medic being attacked by a scout I  saw him struggle so I  ran as fast as I  can over to him as, soon as the medic started giving up  and as soon as scout was about to swing I  pulled out my gun and- boom. The scout fell to the ground, "medic?"I yelled as you ran closer to him.
He seemed alright, some cuts and bruises place to place but at least he wasn't killed.

Back at the base medic was nervous around me I could see that he maybe just did not wanna thank me because I guess because it's embracing.
Anyway everyone took a show and ate. All the mercenaries were socializing. Because
I had know one to talk to I went to the infirmary for I can talk to medic about earlier today. When I went inside there was no one to be found but a note you looked at the note and it said
"Dear (y/n) I am busy setting up something that I want you to see come to the back of the infirmary (outside) and we will talk."

(Ooh cliffhanger srry if I was tacking too long to make this I was in school and stufff so thanks for reading this part of the story and I'll start making the new part)