Forbiden love

You woke up the next morning. Medic was already up buttoning his lab coat "guten morgen (y/n)!" "Good morning medic" You said as you got up and picked up your clothes. You slid on your shorts on out your shirt on.

Medic went up behind you and placed a hand on your hip as you were looking at your shoe in your hand.
"(Y/N) please don't tell scout vat we did this." "Why?" You said in confusion. It would help if he knew that you were already taken for him to back of. " I fear if you tell him zat he will tell on us and we will be per-mentally killed or "erased"." He said in a sigh. "Is having a love in the team breaking a rule?" "Yes ... yes it it'z". You were scared but at the same time it made sense  scout was very very selfish so of course he would say something.
You put on your shoes did your hair and tied your ribbon on your forehead. " see ya later medic." "See ya soon libeling."
^TIME SKIP AFTER THE BATTLE^
"Hey beautiful you look worried what's wrong?" Scout said with a concerned look. You didn't answer and walked away you knew who you had to talk to the only other person you would at least listen to you....engine. You went over to where engine Usually stays to practice and there we was practicing building. "Hey engine?" "Yes (y/n)" " I really really really need to get this off my chest." "Okay." He said with a calming smile.

"I'm in a relationship with medic and scout is messing with me and I feel if I tell him will get us in trouble." Engine looked at you and stoped what he was doing. "I understand (y/n) I will talk to scout and I won't tell him about medic and you." He said in an understanding matter. "Thank you" you hugged him and stared crying he patted you on the back and pulled you away. "I got em."