There totaly wont have smut in this chapter!!

(Lemon warning or not)

What happened during the day: finally  your team (red team) got the brief case from the other team all of the team was celebrating but max.

You noticed that max was not here in the lobby celebrating with everyone else so You walked over to the infirmary.You peeked first making sure he was in there but as soon as you opened the doors you heard his door close this made you curious so. You went inside the infirmary and you heard a bang coming from the medics room so you went to where his door is and you put your ear on the door. You heard him moaning. You where surprisingly turned on by this but you where confused why he was moaning.

"Oh (y/n)" said the medic. You really could not take the heat that was going through you so you decided to take a peek the room. medic had one hand in his pants it did not look like he was ....... rubbing off but it looked like he was touching it thought you sadly forgot you where only peeking and you accidentally opened the door just enough that the medic noticed.

"Shit" You said in your thoughts. His head turned ,a scary-looking grin on his face. " Aw libeling, I'm glad your hear" he said in a very sadistic deep voice. " please close the door" you did what you where told out of fear of what he would do to you. "Now (y/n), since you entered my room...unexpectedly I expect that  you..... vant something?" You stair down then look up blushing intensely so you walked over to him and sat on your knees on the floor with him. Medic got up and got something that looked like a rope when he got back he tied your hands together and pushed you down on the floor. Your legs were wide open with his crouch in the middle of them. "Now (y/n) do wanna be a good girl or a vad girl" his ex sent and his words drove you moan quietly. "Okay then" he said leaning  down licking and kissing your neck until he found your "sweet spot" and bit it with his teeth. That made you moan a little bit louder than the last time. He slowly trailed down his fingers down to unclip your braw and soon as he took of all of your clothes off.

"W-wait aren't you supposed to take your clothes off  to?" You asked nervously he agreed and took all of his clothes off except his boxers you looked at his boxers and you saw a huge tent in them you gulped in fear. "Now do you wanna.... take it off ?" He said in a very hot bothered voice. So you did what he asked you got back up on your knees and pulled his boxers down, he was HUGE. You let him go back on his knees as he pushed you again to the floor. And pushed his partner right into you. You moaned loudly as a tear went down your face it hurt but at the same time it felt so good.
"Max your so big" You said in a crying voice trying to control your self. " and your so tight" he said in a grunting voice. You bucked you hips up saying that you want more. He started thrusting into you in a medium past.
"Ah DADDY MEDIC please—- more" your words trailed off in pleasure, his past started getting faster until he hit that one spot that makes you Insane.
"Ah medic right there"
" are you asking?"
"DADDY PLEASE?"
"Huh?"
" JESUS CHRIST MAX JUST FUCK ME!!!"
He hit that spot a couple of more times fast and quick until you had and organism and he came with you and inside you. "Vell that was fun maybe you should enter my room a little bit more often (y/n)" he picked you up bridle style and put you on the bed and and slept right next to you. That was the best time you ever had.