The next day

(Authors P.O.V)
The next morning you woke up to the sound of heavy and demo laughing and scout yelling at them. "Aw you got ur self a little girl friend" said demo in his Scottish voice. " No I don't I was just...she was just-" you cut him off then started to talk "for your information I just wanted to get something off of my mind so I asked him if I could just snuggle with him." As soon as you said that you regretted every word that came out of your mouth.

"Aw are you just saying that for him or did you guys do more then just snuggle?" Spy came out of no where you were kinda surprised to hear his voice since he would usually still be in his room. "N-no for serious we were just snuggling" scout said in a nervous tone. "Okay but if u find out you put ONE inappropriate hand on her!, just pray to god."spy said then he walked away from the situation along with heavy and demo.

-scouts POV-
She was so beautiful when she woke up this morning dispose the laughter I was getting from demo and heavy. I just wish I could have hugged her or something before she had left the bed. Oh Jesus I wish I could smell her soft (hair kind) hair. Now all I could do is stair at her blank (eye color) eyes.

-(y/n) POV-
After I got dressed we prepared for battle. Scout was swinging his bat, engine was testing his machines , pyro was playing with his lighter, spy was play with his butterfly knife, heavy was asking everyone "who touched my gun?" And basically everyone was doing there own thing.

Finally we where at the field and we could finally bet blue team again. I loaded my gun as I was waiting for the female voice to say "start". I saw the tense expression On there faces , then you hear the female voice say the word

Start!