Aggression (pt1)

The next day after the battle you went to your room to nap. When you went into the room you saw scout not hugging or jumping your pillow or even trying to seduce you he was just laying there staring at the wall. "H-hey scout." He looked at you with a  blank stare. "Are you okay scout?" You asked as he got up and hugged you. Of course him being taller then you your face was in his chest. " I love you (y/n) I don't care if your taken or not interested because if- if I was affected by those thing I would have quit a long time ago." He said while putting his hand on your cheek. He let go of you and closed and locked the door. He smashed his lips against yours and bit your lip demanding for entrance.

You denied as you didn't want him. He squeezed your ass making you gasp and he explored his new territory. You pushed your self away from him forcefully. " well well we're just going to have to do this the hard way (y/n), sense you won't cooperate." He went to the closet and got a rope you ran towards the door but scout stoped you. He chuckled as he dragged you to the chair in the room. He took of your shorts just leaving your panties. "N-no I don't want this." You whimpered as he started unzipping his pants. "I'm going to do it and your going to like it, believe me I'll be nice and fast unless you want it to be slower (y/n)." He grabs duck tape and put it on your mouth.

Then he puts bunny ears on you and also put a Collar with a leash on you he then untied you and made you go on your knees. He slipped your underwear down a little and had something pole your asshole. He puts an object in there thrusting it a little then leavening It. You looked back and saw that it was a bunny tail. Scout flipped you over and you moaned because the tail pushed in slightly. He opened your legs wide open then he traced his tongue from your bellybutton to your entrance. You moaned slightly. Then a thunder of knocks came from the door scout picked you removed the plug tape and ears then have you your pants. "I'm sorry (y/n)" he said with tears and hugged you again again you pushed him away.

Then you went to the door and opened it. Medic was there in the door way along with engine. "I have great news (y/n) your moving rooms and your moving in with me." Medic said as he hugged you, you hugged him back and then looked at scout. Scout looked down and sat on the bed. You took your stuff and went to medics room he already had a bed for you. You put your stuff down and and hugged medic and started to cry.