The date

You went outside. As you trembled through the darkness you saw a fire like light so you stumbled toward it. As soon as you got to the corner you peeked around and you saw the medic. How cute he was when the fire light

glared on him. You quietly walked toward him and he looked at you with a warm smile.
"Go ahead zit down (y/n)" he said. You sat down right right next to him, blushing madly on how he put this together for you. "So um why did you want me to come here?" You asked him in a kind tone. " " just I-I wanted to say thank you for what happened." "Oh" You said nervously. I did not know that the medic has a thing for romance. "So (y/n) do you like marshmallows?" The medic said nervously. You took this as a chance to get close him so you agreed. You sat next to him because you had no jacket on, he offered to his jacket.
" thanks" you said with a smile. "No problem" he replied. " So medic- he cut you off "call me max Since it'z my actual name". " so max why are you so nice to me."You asked.

"Well it'z complicated" the medic said in a nervous voice. You where a little annoyed but comforted, you did not really care that the max or the medic called you here you where just enjoying the fact that a man in this place was nice to you and not gay. He walked you over to your room and you gave him a kiss on the cheek , his face turned red quit visibly and so did yours, your awkward good byes and you closed the door. Then as you turned in the lights to the room scout was again on your bed but instead of a rose he was hugging your pillow. In confusion you just turned the lights off and slept on his bed.