Angelica

Eliza POV
I looked down at my stomach knowing my second child was going to be born soon. The silence in mine and Alexander's room was soon disturbed my our 2 year old son Philip running in yelling "mommy! mommy!" "Yes?" "I'm bored when's daddy coming home?" "In and hour or so" "ok, mommy can I feel the baby?" "Sure" slowly I watched as Philip mad his way over to me and put his small hand on my stomach. "Hi little brother or sister. When you're born imma make sure to be the best big brother ever!" Listening to him say this made me tear up. "Pip, you're going to be a great big brother" "really?" "Of course" soon I heard the door open and I saw Alexander walk in "Daddy!" Philip ran over to Alex and jumped into his arms, Alexander gladly picking him up. "You're home early" I saw standing up and taking his coat off for him. "Yea, Washington let me go early, knowing the babies going to be born soon" "yea" I said smiling.

TIME SKIP MY BOIS!!!

Still Lizzie's POV
I sat up in pain. I felt wetness around my legs. I threw the blankets off my legs realizing my water broke. I turned to my husband shaking his shoulder. "Alex! Alexander!" His eyes soon opened "what is it my love?" "My water just broke!!" "Oh god" Alexander soon threw the blankets off himself and got his shoes on. He then rushed over to me picking me up rushing me to a different room. I'm guessing all the commotion woke Philip up because he came running in crying. Alex picked him up rubbing his back and shushing him. Soon Alex ten out of the room for what I'm guessing is to get a doctor and a one of our maids to watch over me. "Ugh!" I groaned.

Third person brah!

A maid rushed into the room Eliza was in trying to calm her down. But Eliza still was in pain. Another maid came in to get Philip and take him back to his room. After a few minutes Alex came back with a doctor. The doctor then got Eliza ready to give birth "are you ready mrs. Hamilton?" "Y-yes" she then gripped Alex's hand for support.

Skip child birth pls... I'm scared.

The room was soon filled with baby cries. "Congratulations (is that you Angelica?) mr and Mrs. Hamilton. It's a girl." The doctor then handed the newborn to Eliza. "Hi, I'm your mommy and this is your daddy" "so what do you want to name her Liza?" "Hm, how about we name her after Angelica?" "I think she would love that" speak of the devil, Angelica came running to her sisters side. "Hi Angelica." "Hi" then the sisters hugged. "Hello Alexander" "hello" "so what are you going to name...her?" Angelica said questioning the child's gender. "We're naming her Angelica" Eliza said. Angelica's eyes widened. "Really? After me!?" "Yes" "I'm so honored" "you can hold her if you like" Eliza said handing the baby to Angelica, who happily to her. "She's so cute!" Angelica exclaimed. "Philips going to love her." "Yea, he was very excited" Eliza said "he'll see her tomorrow though" Alex said. Eliza then smiled looking at how happy every one was.

That's it bros! Thank for ready next will be Alex Jr. My boi!!! See ya next time ~ Casey or LemonMaster