John

Well, I can't believe I'm actually updating!! I hope this chapter will be good👍enjoy

Eliza POV
This baby has been bothering me for months. It's been kicking constantly. Of course that doesn't mean I'm not still excited. Months ago after a lovely night with Alexander I figured out I was with child, again. I'm used to being pregnant but this one kicks a lot more than the others did. I believe it's a boy but I do wish for another girl. Of course I'll love them no matter what. I'm just ready for this baby to be born!

~Lovely short time skip🙃~

The pains have been terrible. I'm definitely due very soon. The children are very excited though. Angelica and Fanny seem to really hope it's a girl. For now I must-
"A-Alexander!"
I knew it was coming but not this soon!
"Alexander love?!"
Instead of Alex, Philip comes running in. "Mama, are you alright" "Philip, I need you to get your father and send for a doctor" he looked at me with wide eyes "Mom is the baby-" "Yes dear now can you please hurry!" "Ah yes, sorry"
A few moments later Alexander came into our room. "I'm very sorry dear, I didn't hear you." He seemed to not be as hurried as I was about the situation at hand "it's okay but please, Alexander, the baby is coming and I really need your help" "Oh, ah yes Betsy, sorry my love" even in moments like these Alex still knows how to melt my heart. He quickly helped me over to the bed and laid me down. Alex Jr came running in quickly "Father the doctor and midwife are here!" "Well bring them in!" Soon the doctor and midwife came in and prepared me.

I'll spare you the details of disturbing child birth so here is a short time skip~

A precious cry rang through the air and I felt relief. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Hamilton. It's a handsome boy" I could see the joy in Alexanders eyes as he reached for our son. "Look Eliza, isn't he beautiful?" "Ah yes..." I was rather tired but I could still see the bundle of joy in Alex's arms. "Can I see him?" Alex smiled and handed me our baby. "How precious... I think we should name him now, dear" "of course, love" Alex began to name off many names that I didn't really care for "Alex, why don't we name him John?" Alex stopped talking and looked at me. A soft smile appeared on his face. "Why that's a wonderful idea, like Laurens right?" "Of course" he smiled at our baby and then me. We shared a small, sweet kiss. Alexander called the children and I let him take John. I'm rather tired so I think I'll rest now. But I still smile as I hear cries of joy from my children.

Okay, was that short? Idk. I hoped you enjoyed a new chapter after a longgggg time. I probably won't update that much since I don't use this device. I really do hope you enjoyed Johns chapter and the sweet hamliza love. Thank you, bye ❤️