"AJ"

So I don't have a picture of Alex Jr by himself but he is in the picture above. I kinda wanted to do a chapter about Fanny. Fanny was a little girl they took care of, so maybe I'll do one?

Philip POV
I sat in our living room watching Angelica run around yelling, and asking the question 'when is the baby coming!?' I was staring off for a moment before Angelica ran up to me saying "Bubba, when is the baby coming?" "Well I think mamas currently having him so soon!" I said happily, also excited for the new baby.
Me and Angie sat on the couch for a while and soon she fell asleep her head resting on my shoulder. Then on of our maids walked in "Philip, your mommy and daddy want to see you and Angie" she said softly. "Ok" I said whispering, not wanting to wake Angelica. I then picked her up since I didn't want to wake her and she was very light. I carried her to our parents room as strong as my little 4 year old arms could.

Eliza POV
After a long wait, we finally had a new born baby boy. We named him Alexander after his father. I asked one of the maids if she could get Angelica and Philip so they can see Alexander. She walked out of the room and soon came back with Philip and a sleeping Angie in his arms. Too cute! "Lilith, give Philip to Alex." I said. Then our made picked Philip up handing him over to Alex and then gave Angie to me. I looked down at her as her eyes opened she looked at me confused for a moment and then looked down to see Alex. She then gasped and said "Baby!" She's really too cute. Alex walked over and sat Philip down next to me saying "Pip, Angie, this is your baby brother Alexander" Alex said. "Well can I call him AJ because his name his Alexander Jr?" Philip said sounding confused since his father had the same name as his brother. "Sure pip" Alex said. "He's so cute!" The children said together. "In glad you think so." I said. "I only wish that aunt Peggy and aunt Angelica were here, mommy" Angie said . "Yes I'm sure they would like to see him" I said smiling. I really do have a perfect family.

This probably sucked but I tried since you guys asked for AJ's part. Well bye!- Casey or LemonMaster 🙂