Asking the parents

"So Liz, why is Alexander here?" Angelica said walking over to her sister who was sitting on their sofa knitting with their other sister. "Alex is here?" "Yes, he's in the dining room with our parents." "Eh!!!" Eliza rushed up and ran to their dining room. "Colonel Hamilton? What a surprise! What are you doing here?" Before Alex could answer her dad spoke. "Colonel Hamilton wanted to talk to me and your mother privately." "Oh..." "So please make your way back to the parlor, please" "yes sir" but instead of leaving with her sisters she stayed and hid behind the door watching.

~Tiiim skiiiiipppp~

Alex, Catherine, and Philip were quietly eating dinner (wine and dine •^•). "So, colonel Hamilton what would you like to ask of me and my wife?" Philip asked with a stone face. "Um sir, I would like to marry your daughter" Eliza quietly squealed when she heard this. Her sisters shushed her who had after a few minutes after their father told them to leave came back to watch too. "Which color?" The question caused all the sisters to drop their jaws. "PHIL!!!" Catherine yelled in shock. Alex didn't know how to really respond to this. "Um, the blue one..." Alex said quietly. Eliza was even more shocked at her boyfriends response. Philip chuckled and smiled. He walked over to Alex and shakes his hand. "Be true" Alex turned around and was startled to see Eliza already standing there with a huge smile on her face. And you know the rest.

Sorry for never uploading... Stuff has happened I've been doing crusade collecting for my uncle. Rode in a fire truck bitch🚒 (:
Please enjoy this and like. Please leave questions in my 'Ask Eliza' book. I will do more children chapters soon.