Finally Fanny

(Okay so I haven't updated since August, I'm very sorry! Things have been rather hectic for me and I just started back at school today. I'm going to try to update more often. Along time ago I said I'd rewrite fannys story because it was wrong so here it is, thanks for patiently waiting-LemonMaster)
Fanny POV
I try not to remember much from my past because I know it wasn't all yo happy. For now I'm just happy living with the Hamiltons and I'm glad they took me in. I remember when I was younger I asked Mrs. Hamilton if I was her real daughter and she had told me I wasn't. I then asked if she's not my mom then what did happen to her since she's not taking care of me. Mrs. Hamilton then told me the story of how I came to live with them.

Fannys father was struggling. Usually his wife was there to help him but she was sick. It was already hard having so many kids but even worse the family had not too long ago added a new member, their young daughter Fanny. Before the family knew it the mother had died. The Hamiltons had been invited (feels weird saying invited sounds like they went to a party or something) to the funeral and Eliza remembered watching the young girl in her fathers arms. She looked at her mother with wide eyes, probably having no idea what's going on.
The father started struggling more and more. He didn't have enough money to take care of all the kids. He decided he knew what was best to do in order to make sure his daughter lived a nice, safe, and healthy life. Fannys father had gone and met up with Eliza and Alex who soon enough happily agreed to adopt the child.

Fanny POV
I may have not known my real family very well but I know I'm happy with the Hamiltons and I thank them very much for taking me in.

Well that was that. Hoped you enjoyed it! It was kinda bad and short but Hey I tried! Thanks for reading you can leave comments if you have suggestions about Hamliza oneshots. Bye!!-LemonMaster👌🏻