James part 1

~9 months ago
Angelica's POV
"ANOTHER ONE!?" I heard Philip shout from the kitchen. I walked in quickly to see what the commotion was and saw my 6 year old brother Phillip and my 2 year old brother AJ standing next to our mommy in shock. "Yea, you're probably tired of this Philip." Mommy giggled awkwardly. I'm guessing the yelling also caught Franny's attention. "What's going on?" She asked groggily. I'm guessing she was taking a nap. Mama walked over to her and picked her up. "Franny, how does a new sibling sound?" Mama said. Franny's eyes lit up with joy. "Are you having a baby mama!?" She said happily. "Yes I am" mama said. Franny responded with a squeal of happiness. Mama smiled at her reaction. "Okay guys, daddy doesn't know yet and I want to surprise him." Mommy said setting Franny down, who ran over to me. "I think he'll be excited" AJ said. "I hope so. Anyway daddy will be home in an hour or so, so until then what do you guys want to do?" Mommy said. "Can we play hide and go seek!?" I suggested happily, since I love the game. "Sure sweetie"
Okay so I'm going to put a hide and go seek part in here since this might be a 2 or 3 parter. And plus it's going to be cute.
"Okay imma count first, go hide" Philip said covering his eyes and standing at 'base' which was the old grandfather clock. "1,2,3..." Philip started counting and I ran off with Franny. "Ok where we gonna hide Angie?" She said to me. I looked around until I saw the door to the room under the stairs (idk what's that called) "in there" I said whispering. She responded with an 'ok' and we went in the room.

Philips POV
"17, um... 18?" I said counting. I still can't count too well. "Ready or not here I come!" I said yelling. I looked around and went in to daddy's office. I looked around a bit till I looked under his desk. "Mommy, I found you!!" "Oh no you found me!" She said laughing. She got up and and walked out of the office with me. When we got back to base AJ was already there. "Where were you!?" I said. "I was still standing in the hall because I didn't know where to hide! You walked right pass me!" He exclaimed to me. "Really!? I didn't see you." "Yea" he said. I heard giggling coming from the room under the stairs I walked over there and opened the door shouting "BOO!!!" Franny screamed and Angelica jumped. "You scared me half to death!!" Franny yelled punching my arm. I just laughed at it though. Then the door opened and daddy walked in taking his jacket off and setting his stuff down. Franny was the first to fun to him. "Daddy!" We all said together. He picked Franny and Angie up. Mom walked over with AJ in her arms. "Kids I think we have something to tell daddy right?" Mommy said. "Oh yea" we said. "Daddy guess what?" AJ said. "What?" He asked sounding clueless (the movie! Oh Okay no one understands this) "MOMMYS HAVING A BABY!!!" We all said. "Really Betsy!?" Mommy nodded. Mommy and daddy started kissing and hugging. "Eww!" Franny and Angelica said. Mommy and daddy just laughed at that. But whatever because that was 9 months ago.

Okay that was the end of part 1. I hoped you enjoyed it. Bye bye! - Casey or LemonMaster