James Part 2!!!

Finally
(I'm writing this while it's hailing in July. What????😑😅
POV Philip
I wan in my sisters room playing with her(Angie), my other sister Fanny, and my baby brother Alex. Father was in his office, while mother was tending to the garden. My father told her she should just relax but she said she was fine. In the middle of our game I heard what sounded like was someone yelling my name. My thought went to my mom so I told fanny & Angie to watch Alex. I ran outside and my mom was on the ground clutching her stomach. "Mommy, what's wrong" I said walking towards her. She looked up and smiled somehow even though I could tell she was in pain. Her dress was stained and she was breathing rather quickly. "Baby, can you go get your father?" I nodded quickly and ran inside. I ran to my fathers office and knocked. There was no answer to I walked in. "Da-" "Philip what are you doing in my office?" "I'm-" "come on go back to your sisters room." My dad got back up and starting pushing me towards my sisters room. I stepped away from her door and I said "Alexander! Mom is going into Labor!!!" I screamed then slapped a hand over my mouth. I knew after this I would be in trouble for calling my dad by his first name. My dad instantly rushed to the garden and came back inside holding my mom. "Okay, Philip watch your mom, I'm going to get the doctor." "Yes, sir" my father laid my mother down and quickly told me "and watch your siblings"  I mumbled a 'yes' and my dad was on his way. My mom was groaning and whimpering. I held her hand until dad got back. When the doctor finally got here with dad, he instantly got to work. They went into the room and closed the door. I wanted to know what was going on when I heard screaming so I took a peak into the room and instantly closed the door. Angie looked in when she heard crying and then closed the door. Fanny came up and said "what happen?" Angie said she saw the baby but I said I am now scarred for life.
And then James came into their life's. It took a long time to finally do part 2. Sorry. But whatever. I liked the ending a lot. I hope you liked this chapter. Bye! - LemonMaster