Fanny

The picture above is probably Theodosia Jr. but I don't really care anymore. It's now... Fanny!

Frannys POV
I sat in the orphanage office waiting for what one of my caretakers said were my new parents. I was kinda scared to have new parents ever since my mommy died. I sat there for another maybe 3 minutes before the door opened to the office. Mrs. Rogers walked in with two adults, a woman and a man. "Franny this is Mr and Mrs. Hamilton." Mrs Rogers said. I looked at them. First the lady 'Mrs. Hamilton' she had a loving smile in her lips and adoration in her eyes. The man also was smiling with a caring and understanding look on his face. Like he somehow knew what I was going through. I was very you to have my mother already taken from me. Since I'm only 2 I can't take care of myself. "Hello I'm Eliza Hamilton and this is Alexander. We're going to be adopting you." The woman said sweetly. "Um... Can I call you mommy, and daddy?" I said shyly thinking she might say no. She looked takin aback when I said that but her face soften. "Darlings you can call us whatever you're comfortable with calling us." She said. "Ok, mommy" I said still being shy. Her smile widened and she picked me up. I instantly felt safe once I was in the warmth of her arms. "Thank you again Mrs Rogers!" Daddy said. "No problem." She said back. she said good bye too me and then we were on our way. On the carriage ride home mommy played with my hair. I already felt like I had known her forever. She was definitely the nicest person j have ever met.

Time skip

I met all my 'siblings' there was Philip who was 4, Angelica (my favorite) who was my age, and AJ who was not too old being just born not too long ago.
I was sharing a room with Angelica, who said I can call her Angie. On the first night Angie said I could sleep with her since I was scared. So right now I'm laying in bed with Angie who is cuddling me. I hear the door creek open so I shut my eyes. I hear Mommy and Daddy talking. They were talking about how perfect their children were.
I smiled knowing I'm one of their children. And I have people who love me.

So that was a chapter with just frannys POV. I hope you liked. No said that they did or did not want a Franny chapter son I did it anyway. Next chapter will be called James about... James. Anyway bye bye- Casey or LemonMaster