2 - sparking arguments

Rin and Obito were sitting next to each other, after Y/n left. She smiled and asked, "Hi! I'm rin, What's your name?". Obito blushed and stuttered, "I-I'm Obito Uchiha and I'm, M-me, No, no, I mean - I'm going to become hokage!"

She giggled. "That's a nice dream" She said. "So, that girl. She's your friend?" Rin asked, still smiling.

Obito Nodded, very eager to talk to her. "She's Y/n, the most manliest girl you'll meet.  One reason why she's a great friend" He said. Not sure if you would take it as an insult, but I certainly wouldn't. Rin smiled. "She seems like a really nice friend" Rin said.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Kakashi were having an awkward moment.

"What the hell are you doing? Why are you putting your head on the desk?" Kakashi asked. Y/n looked at him and said, "I've embrassed myself because of you".

 "Oh my god, it was your response that got you back lashed." Kakashi said. Y/n sighed. "Obito, come on. Please help me get away from this total stranger" She thought. She looked over at Obito. "He's having so much fun..." She mumbled, sadly. 

"Is that your boyfriend?" Kakashi asked.

"What? No! We're only in the Academy!" She said.

" Are you sure? " Kakashi asked, " Because it seems to me you like him."

"Oh, just go to your fan girls already!" Y/n said, shooing him. 

"Just because I have fangirls doesn't mean I like them. Dummy" He said, rolling his eyes. 

Y/n gave him a blank stare. "OBITO UCHIHA, THERE'S THIS DUDE WHO IS BULLYING ME!" She yelled out in an angry tone.

Obito was still talking to Rin, but by the sound off Y/n's tone. He was going to get beat up if he didn't come. "Haha, I'm sorry. There's a 'raging' best friend I need to go help" He joked. Rin giggled. "It's fine" She said. Rin did mind actually. She knew how the best friend process worked.  

" Alright, Y/n whose the jerk that's botherin ya? " Obito asked, cracking his knuckles. Y/n pointed to Kakashi, mindlessly. Obito looked less confident and rubbed the back of his neck. " Oh that guy? Um, was he actually bothering you? " He asked. Y/n had disapointment written all over her face. " Really? " She asked. " Well, it's not my fault. IT's KAKASHI! I'd beat up anyone but him. " Obito said, emphizing the words, It's Kakashi.  

Kakashi sighed at the sight of the two arguing. " Are you two going to argue all day? " He asked. Y/n stood up and put her hands on her hips." Well,  since you are excellent at everything why don't you use your skills and be good at minding your own buisness! " Y/n said. " Excuse me for being better than you and your dumb friend. " Kakshi said, standing up as well. " What did you just say? " Obito, who was now standing as well, asked. " I said- Mmf" Kakashi said, before being interupted by Y/n's hand. " Shut up! We already know. " Y/n said.

Kakashi pushed off Y/n's hands. " Don't put your cold hands on me! " HE said. " Hey! You three stop talking and sit down! " The Academy teacher said. " Hmf! " They all said and sat down. " This is Kakashi's fault " Obito said, frowning. " I know. " Y/n said. Kakashi rolled his eyes. " Obito! What were you doing? I thought you were helping her. " Rin asked. " I was! From this douche! " OBito said, pointing to Kakashi.

" Obito! I'm not a douche! " Kakashi said. " Yes you are! Now shush Hatake! " Y/n said. " C'mon guys! Let's not argue! " Rin said, trying to calm them down. " Rin, Don't worry about us. We're just having a very big feud right now, and it needs to be settled. " Y/n said. Rin sighed, seeing she could do nothing to stop them.

" Douche, you better stop being rude to us! " OBito said. " Yeah, loser! " Y/n said. " Thinking were lower class. Dummy " OBito added. " Yeah, and a idiot too! " Y/n said. OBito smacked the back of Y/n's head. " Ow! " She complained. " Shush, Y/n! I make the insults. You agree with me! " Obito said, looking mighty. " Yes, Uchiha " Y/n said, in her annoyed tone.

" What the heck?! HE just slapped the back of your head! And you're saying I'm the douche? " KAkashi said. Y/n slapped him. " Ow! " He said holding place where she slapped him. Rin gasped at Y/n's sudden actions. " It's a thing!  But, Of Course it's something you'll never understand! " Y/n said.  

" Well you two are just so full of yourselves aren't you? " Kakashi asked. " Shut up! Atleast we don't brag about how good we are! " Obito protested. " I don't do that! " KAkashi said. " OH well really? " Obito asked scracthing his head. He patted Y/n's back as she grumbled. They bowed and apoligized. " I can't believe we apologized to a that jerk " Y/n mumbled, as they were sitting down.

" I know right. But we're nice unlike him. " OBito said. Rin sighed. " I cannot believe you guys! " Rin said. " Yeah, yeah. We were so stupid Blah Blah BLAHHH " Obito reponded. RIn rolled her eyes playfully. " You didn't let me finish. That was amazing! I would have never done that! " RIn said, totally admiring them. 

" Really?! " Kakashi, Y/n, and OBito said in union. Rin smiled. " Mmhm " She said, nodding. " You're kidding! YOu're proud off them? For harassing me? " Kakashi asked, pointing to the duo. Y/n and OBito scowled at him. " Well, I would say harassing, but uh - Yeah. " Rin replied. Obito and Y/n stood in the background  displaying their evil smiles at Kakashi. " Uh huh " Kakashi said slowly.

A/n:  HEy guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and tell me what think so far in the comments! Poor Kakashi. He was attacked by a savage duo.