8 - Minato-sensei is not a cool guy

A/n: OMGGGGGGGGG, I haven't updated in so long! I'm so sorry. It took me forever to write this chapter. Chapter Nine will come very very very soon. I promise. My co-author helped me alot in this chapter so many thanks to her. Also, this chapter is really short! I'm sorry! Thanks for 324 views! Lol!

- Much Love Authoress, Dismytune

"I am shocked. Why would you wreck a shop in Konoha?You are a shinobi! Why would stir up trouble?!!! " The third hokage said. " I'll have your teacher come in. ".

Kakashi looked down. The lord third probably was most dispointed in him. A chunin. The son of Sakumoto Hatake, the village genius. Y/n sighed. " Obito this all your fault. " She said crossing her arms. " Hey you went with the plan! " Obito shouted. 

" Oh please, " Y/n snapped back. " I am not the one who knocked the shop keeper down! ". Kakashi groaned out on frustration. " I have no patience with you two! It's both of you to blame! You idiots! " He yelled. " Oh yeah? And who the hell do you think you are to yell at huh? " Y/n sneered. 

" Yeah! You're the one that agreed so shut up! " Obito snapped. " Me? That was Rin! " Kakashi said, hitting Obito's head. Y/n flicked Kakashi's ear. " Stop Harassing my friend! " She said. All the sudden they heard a sniff. The turned their head's to the direction of the noise. Then, the door slam open. The blonde man stood in the door way crossing his arms. " This is death surely. " Obito muttered. " Why did I folow them... " Kakashi sighed.

" Sensei! It wasn't my fault! It was Y/n and Obito! " Kakashi said, point to the two. 

As he let out a groan he spoke to the four, "You kid's have no shame at all." That statement left the group confused. "Huh?""Ah what I'm trying to say is that if you keep up this behavior you'll make this whole team look bad. So don't do that." He explained and ruffled Rin and Kakashi's hair. "Be leaders, kiddos."

Y/n gasped loudly. "Minato-sensei that so cruel!! You play favoritism!".

" Eh?? No, No! Y/n that's not it! " Minato said, waving his hands. " I like all of you! It's just you guys need a to be pushed a little more to make better decisions! " He said. " hmph! " Obito grunted and turned his head. " We could make good decisions! " Y/n said.