14 - change in the rhythm

This week, Y/n had scored a date for Obito. Well, more like a double date. The date wasn't what she expected at all. It was during their training session, when Rin gave into Y/n's unending begging. The session was very exhausting for Rin. Their training had consist of constant running recently, and she was very sore. In result, Y/n had beaten her very badly during their spars. Not very seriously, but Y/n had just left her very tired and sore.

"Rin, pleaaasse??" Y/n whined, as they wrapped their hands in wrappings.

Rin flinched in hesitation. "B-But??" She tried reason, but she couldn't find any reason except just not wanting to go on a date with Obito. She just grumbled with a guilty expression. Y/n was about to respond, but Obito had ran up to Y/n. "Hey, hey, hey! Y/n, Kakashi offered to treat us to lunch after our spars!" He said, his eyes gleaming. Y/n's focused was taken off of Rin and now Obito. 

Y/n's face scrunched up into a confused expression. "Hah? Kakashi? Treating? Hell, even eating with us??" She asked, looking at Kakashi being the teacher's pet as always. Obito scratched his head, not knowing what to say.

"Well, uh, he said he'd pay for you! But I can pay for Rin and myself. So it's on us!" Obito said, grinning brilliantly. 

Y/n's spirits lifted up. "Oh?" She asked. She grinned mischievously. "A double date then? Hmm? What do you think, Rin?" Y/n asked, slapping Obito's back. Obito grimaced at the pain Y/n inflicted.  

"Why?" He asked. 

Y/n sighed in annoyance. She pulled Obito's ear and whispered, "To get you and Rin on a date! Why are you so dense?". Obito made  sad face, not understanding anything. 

"I meant why did you slap my back??" He explained, upset.

Y/n gasp. "Oh, I'm sorry!!" She apologized, rubbing his back. "Are you okay?" She asked, lifting his shirt to massage his back. Obito winked at Rin and snickered quietly. Rin sighed and shook her head, smiling. 

"No!! It hurt it alot!" Obito said, pretending to be hurt.

Kakashi looked over with a questioning look, to see Y/n massaging Obito. "Uhm, do you think that's kinda weird Minato-sensei?" He asked, pointing to the two. Minato looked over as well and chuckled.

"Not really? I mean Obito has been training really hard and he hasn't been doing to well in his spars with you, he's probably really sore." Minato explained.

"Hm, Fair enough"Kakashi muttered.

"Can you round everyone up? We're going to start." Minato asked.

Kakashi nodded, walking towards them. He wondered what Obito said to them. He was  supposed to come back and help him with the wrappings anyways. 

"Hey, we're about to spar, so uh...you should put your shirt back on and put your wrappings on." Kakashi said, pulling his mask up. 

Obito grumbled as he slipped his shirt back on. He stood up and frowned at Kakashi. "I bet your blushing at my perfect body!" He said, point an accusing finger at Kakashi. "That's why you pulled you mask up even further! You're a closet Pervert!"

Y/n and Rin covered their mouths trying their best not to laugh at Obito's sudden accusation. Kakashi's eyebrows furrowed. He glared at Y/n who waved her hand at him trying not to laugh.

"Actually-"

"What's so funny?" Minato asked, butting into the conversation.

Y/n was about to explain, but Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder. Y/n smiled at Kakashi who just ignored her. She could tell that he was really embarrassed.