5 - graduate!

(oml the video for this was taken down lmao)

" No, No, No! I can't be late " Obito shouted as he ran. He tripped over himself. " Obito! You're late. " Y/n said.  " I Know! I had to help this old lady across the street and - " He explained, before Y/n interupted. " Enough, let's go this way. " She said and grabbed his hand. " Where's Rin? " He asked. " SHe's inside waiting for us. " What do you mean? Waiting for us? " He questioned. " You'll see " She said and smiled at him.

Obito saw Kakashi sitting in one of the seats and Rin on the stage. " What is the douche doing here? " HE asked bitterly. " Shush Obito. It took alot of begging, so be thankful. " Y/n said and sat next to Kakashi. " Do I have to do this? " He asked. " Of course you do. " Y/n answered.

" Go up Obito. " Y/n directed. Obito did as told and stood in front of Rin. She smiled and read the words carefully on the document. " Now, Here's the graduation certificate for Obito Uchiha. This proves that you've graduated from The Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy. You are hear by comended for perservering through the elements in order to reach this impressive milestone. " Rin read aloud.  She flipped the paper and handed it Obito. " Here! Congratulations Obito! " She said. 

Kakashi and Y/n clapped. Obito looked as if he was about to cry. " Wow, he's even gonna cry. " Kakashi said. " Shush Kakashi. Wouldn't you cry if your friend presented your award and told you congratulations? " She asked. " No, not really. " HE answerd. " Of course you wouldn't. " Y/n said.

" Thank you " Obito said, " This makes me happier than reciving it from Grampa Hokage. ". Y/n went up the stage. " Good Job Obito! I'm proud! " She said and hugged him. She either felt tear drop or mucus on her shoulder. " Why are you crying? " She asked.

Obito wipe his eyes with his sleeve. " I'm so happy my friends are proud. " He said. Y/n smiled. " Do you guys know if they annouced the teams yet? " He asked. " Oh yeah, they annouced it. " Rin said. " Are we on the same team? " Obito asked her. " Well... " Rin said. " Don't tell me... were on different teams! Y/n please trade with me! I want to be on team with RIn! " Obito said. 

" Relax. We're all on the same team! " Y/n said. " Yay! " Obito said and cheered. " And by all, I mean all. " She added. " What's that supposed to mean? " HE asked. " I'm on the team " Kakashi said. " B-but aren't you already a Chunin? " Obito asked. " Yeah, but I don't re- we're in the same age group. " Kakashi lied . " That sucks. " Obito said. 

" I think Kakashi is going to be a great addition! " Rin said cheerfully. " What about you Y/n? " Obito asked. " Hm? Oh I think it's  not that bad... " Y/n started, but saw Obito's face. " But it's not great either ".  Kakashi frowned. " What? " Y/n asked. He walked out of the Room. " Kakashi? " Rin asked, before chasing after him.

" What's his problem? " Obito asked. Y/n shrugged. " C'mon. Let's go. " She said and grabbed his hand. Obito followed along. " Let's go celebrate your grauduation together! " SHe suggested. " You mean our graduation? " He asked. " Oh yeah, our graduation. " She said, " But we need to find Rin and Kakashi first ". Obito groaned. " Why can't we ditch Kakashi? HE already graduated! " Obito pointed out.

Y/n reached for his other hand and held it. " Of course not. He's in our team and we need include him. " She said. " But won't he say something dumb? Like, I have better things to do, or You're too lame for me ? " He asked.

" MAybe, but come on! Stop being so childish! We'll be fine. " Y/n assured him. " Hmph. Fine. " He agreed. Y/n smiled. " Good, now let's go! " She said, and dragged him along with her. " I thought you hated Kakashi. " He mumbled. " You said something? " Y/n asked. " Huh? No " Obito answered plainly. " Obito. " She said, a little annoyed. " What do want now? " He asked. " Why are being like this? " She questioned.