11 - Get em' Obito

A/n: For all those people who have been waiting. Thank you for reading my trash. Here is a long chapter, since I miss writing long chapters and you guys deserve it. Enjoy.

Y/n walked behind Obito staring intensely at the back of his head. ShE sighed with boredom. " I thought you said we were going out. " Y/n said. Obito stopped to turn to her. " We are out Y/n. I'm looking for Rin. " He said. " You always look for Rin... " SHe mumbled. 

" KAKASHI! Look that way! It's your love - "

Y/n looked the way the voice was coming from. " THat was guy! " SHe said. " Huh? " Obito asked, confused. " Obito...Kakashi might like somebody! " Y/n said, somewhat excited. Obito looked at Y/n like she was stupid. 

" So what? " He asked.

" What do you mean 'so what?' " Y/n asked.

" Who cares about him or his love life? C'mon, let's go find Rin. " OBito said, grabbing Y/n's hand. We ALWAYS look for Rin , was what Y/n was thinking while she was being dragged around by Obito. The two walked around for awhile, before Obito face became red and squirmed around like a worm. 

" What the hell is wrong with you? " Y/n asked.

" Rin is so cute~! " Obito said, pointing at the brunette.

Y/n cringed a bit at her friend. " That's...not a good reason to do that in front of me... " She said. Obito frowned. " Shut up. " He said plainly. 

Y/n click her tongue. What made him think he could just give her this sudden additude? As much as she wanted to hit his damn head, she didn't. She shouted a million insults at him in her own mind.

" Even Kakashi is better than you now... " Y/n mumbled.

" What did you say? " Obito asked, with a deep frown.

" I said, that showoff KAKASHI is a whole lot better than you now! " Y/ n repeated louder.

Obito gasped. " What?! " He said, slapping his his chest. " I am most certainly not beneath that good for nothing trash bag! " He said. " Why would you say that Y/n? You hurt my feelings! ".

Y/n scoffed. " Oh hohoho, you don't think saying shut up to me hurt my feelings? " She asked, obviously mad. " You're supposed to be my friend! Not some dude who is constantly insulting me. ".

" Oh "

" What do you mean ' oh ' ? " Y/n asked

( Obito's ass got roasted )

" I- I have nothing to say. I don't what to say. " Obito said. " I'm confused, I usually have some to say. "

Y/n was quiet for a moment, but then laughed. " Ahahahhahahah! Obito you're so funny! " She managed to say. She slapped his arm in a playful manner still laughing.

Ouch, damn! That actually hurt.

Obito rubbed his arm and looked away in awkwardness. He didn't know what was so funny. Why was she laughing? What it because of his childish ways? Yeah, probably.

" Say, Obito. I heard the spring festival is coming up. We should asked Rin. I'll even buy us new clothes, so we can look nice. " Y/n said. Obito thought for a moment. " That's right! I can ask Rin! Ugh, but what if Kakashi is there? " He asked.

Y/n thought for a moment. " Uh, well, ya know, Kakashi, not trying to be rude, but like, he's a damn dried up lime. He a sour ass dude. He isn't gonna be at the festival, so don't worry. " She said, flaring her nostrils out. She held a thumbs up. " Don't worry! I'm your wingman I gotchu! " She said, slapping his back.