01|ARRIVAL

ONE

ONE

ARRIVAL

TODAY WAS THE DAY.

Today was the day Valentina Dominique Lestrange would finally be attending Hogwarts. For as long as she could remember this was what she wanted and finally, the Malfoys' were letting her go. When her mother Bellatrix Lestrange was sent to Azkaban for torturing Frank and Alice Longbottom Valentina was sent to live with her Aunt, Uncle, and cousin. The Malfoys'.

Valentina took a deep breath as she stepped onto platform 9 3/4.

"Now darling, have you got everything you need?" Her Aunt Narcissa said beside Valentina, looking at her.

"Yes, Aunt Narcissa," Valentina smiled.

"And you know what you have to do?" Lucius appeared along with Draco. 

Valentina rolled her eyes. "Yes, I've known all summer and I still know," Valentina looked around to check if anyone was listening and lowered her voice. "Very soon, I will be a Harry Potter expert and if I'm really good, he'll be dead by the end of the school year. I'll see you next summer and keep you updated," she said snarkily.

"Just don't stuff up this school," Lucius told the young Lestrange before she turned around on her heels and walked towards the big scarlet train.

Valentina rolled her eyes. Within only three years, Valentina had already been expelled from five different schools. In her first year she attended Illvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, however, two months into the year she accidentally set one of the towers on fire, which lead to her immediate expulsion. She then spent the rest of the year at Beauxbatons but it was way too fancy for Valentina's taste and they agreed something like her shouldn't be in such a place. For her second year, she went to Durmstrang. She noticed the lack of girls at Durmstrang and thought she should help out the remaining few by getting rid of girls altogether. So, with the help of her good friend Viktor Krum, they made it happen. Then she was sent off to Japan to attend Mahoutokoro and they thought she was too much trouble to stay. Third year was spent at Castelbruxo in Brazil which Valentina didn't mind too much, but when she accidentally set one of the dangerous creatures from the forest around the school she had been kicked out once again. To say the Malfoys' were mad was an understatement. With no other suitable schools left, they were forced to send Valentina to Hogwarts.

This year Valentina was sure it would be different. She had a purpose in going to school now, not just to be away from Draco. This year she was going to do something other than get herself expelled. Something she thought would benefit the world.

Valentina walked with her head held high onto the train and quickly settled herself in a compartment as far away from her cousin Draco as she could be. If she had sat with him all she would have heard was him talking about himself and how amazing he is or how unfair it was for her take up his old job that he had failed to do.