03|THE IMPERIUS CURSE

THREE 

THREE 

THE IMPERIUS CURSE

VALENTINA WAS BORED. SHE wished desperately she'd have been placed in Slytherin. Everyone in her house was too...good. Yeah, sure there was a few troublemakers (a.k.a the Weasley Twins) but they too were good. She liked having classes with the Slytherins, it was a different atmosphere and they had the same type of fun. Valentina could only imagine if she was in Hufflepuff right now.

Valentina and Draco had always gotten along, even if her and his father didn't, so hanging out together wasn't a problem.

It didn't take her long to figure out his group ran. Draco was the leader (to Valentina's surprise) and everyone followed him along.

Crabbe and Goyle, were two of the boys in the group (who kind of grossed Valentina) who absolutely worshipped Draco and did everything and anything he told them to do.

Pansy Parkinson was practically in love with Valentina's cousin. Her whole world seemed to revolve around him, which made Valentina disgusted that such a thing existed. However, Draco didn't give two shits about Pansy.

Then there was Blaise Zabini.

Valentina found him a bit more complicated to crack open. Yes, he was very vain and self-absorbed and rather handsome but he didn't seem to respect Draco as much as the others. He did his own thing but still remained at Draco's side. His mother is known for being beautiful and marrying rich men, each one mysteriously dying and leaving her and her son more than enough inheritance. Valentina and Blaise would of most likely been friends if only he wasn't so prejudiced and only worried about looks.

It wasn't as if Valentina was ugly. In fact, she was very beautiful and was often told she looked a lot like her mother. She had long, naturally straight, dark brown hair, that was almost black, reaching halfway down her back. Her high cheekbones and big, dark brown eyes that could get her anything she wanted didn't go unmissed. Her lips were full and her body was tanned and slim. There was no doubt many boys had tried to chase after Valentina but she didn't care. There were much bigger things to worry about than boys.

Valentina had naturally become the new leader of the gang and they listened to her like they once listened to Draco. It wasn't just them that acted that way around her, most the school did. No one wanted to get on her bad side. Last week she was walking to Transfiguration and second year turned the corridor, took one look at her and walked back the way he came. Valentina found the situation very amusing. At least everyone knew their place.

She was still bored though. After her first lesson with Moody, nothing else had really happened. She had overheard Harry and his friends talking about his scar hurting but she didn't think too much of it. Most likely it just meant Voldemort was on the rise again. Valentina still hadn't seen Cedric since their chat outside the Great Hall on her first morning and she had to admit she was a little upset. There was something about him that made Valentina feel she needed to know him.