Chapter 7

TULUM

Yucatan peninsula

10:00

As I got out of the cab and payed the driver, I noticed something strange, Ashley. I walked towards the entrance whilst trying not to stare, this was bad news, then it hit me... If Ashley was there, then the CIA should be there as well. I suddenly felt safer. I paid the fee into the entrance and walked into Tulum.

There is something magical walking into an ancient city... but i didn't get to see much of it. Because I was ambushed by Ashley. I awoke inside a shuttle. It was big and imposing, sort of scary. But what might have been the scary part was Ashley sitting right next to me.

"Finally awake, sleepy head." Ashley said, "why don't you grab yourself a drink." I looked at Ashley, a bit confused.

"What do you want with me?" I asked

"Oh... just tell me what the CIA is doing here and i'll let you go."
"I have no clue..."

"Of course you have a clue, although you are a fantabulous liar." Ashley said sarcastically while reading a gymnastics magazine.

"No, really I have no idea what the CIA is doing here." I said, truthfully.

"Well then, why in the world is that?"

"I was sort of fired from the CIA, this time for real."

"Really, and why was that?" Ashley looked up from her magazine.

"Erica betrayed me."

"Ah...." Ashley said, still not fully believing the truth, "you really have no id-" and then she was cut off by the car crash. The car smashed into a tree. 3 Spyder/WOW agents jumped out of the cars and pulled out guns and tried to figure out who just attacked us. A person jumped out and fought the 3 agents at the same time. Once all three agents were either knocked out or killed, the person looked at me.

"Hi, you ok?" the person asked, I could tell that she was a girl.

"Yeah... who are you?" i asked. She pulled of her mask, Jessica. Then a CIA van showed up.

"Your friends are a little late to the party." Jessica said, and then knocked me out.