Chapter 12

CRAZY FUN RESORTS room

13:00

Ben's POV

Right as Zoe opened the door to my room, I started to cough up blood. It turned out that my lung was also badly bruised from the shot. After I passed out, I came to and heard Mike and Erica arguing, I tried to open my eyes, but it was too much work, all I could do was listen for now.

"Look, everyone makes mistakes."Mike said.

"But your mistake will KILL Ben." Erica replied.

"Look, he may not even die." Mike said, a with a hint a disappointment in his voice.

"Do you... like me?" I heard Erica ask. My gut now had even more pain than before.

"That's kinda random." Mike said.

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah... I do like you." Mike said, now I was confused, I listened more.

"Did you... mabey shoot him on purpose?" Erica asked.

"No... why would you ask that?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that you mabey shot Ben because you like Erica." Zoe said, suddenly pushing in. I didn't hear any more because I passed out again.

When I finally came to once more, I was able to open my eyes and look around, I saw that Chip and Jawa as well as Erica were there.. Then I tried to say something, "Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Ben... you're alive..." Mike said, a bit disappointed. I sat up.

"You don't sound happy... Mike." Erica said.

"Wait, what happened." I asked.

"Sorry, but, I shot you on purpose..." Mike said.

"You did WHAT?!" I asked, did he really shoot me just 'cause I was there?

"Yeah... turns out that he likes Erica." Zoe said, "why does EVERYONE like Erica?" Zoe asked.

"Do you really need to ask that question?" Mike, Chip, Jawa, and I said all at once in unison. Then Erica and Zoe left the room. Chip made sure that none of the girls could hear us, then said:

"So... which of us have the best chances with Erica?" Asked chip, "we all say it at once in 3, 2, 1,"

"Ben!" Mike, Chip, and Jawa said all at once, I said: Mike.

"I do not have the best chances." I said.

"But she kissed you!" Chip replied.

"You know, I could worry about that latter when i'm not in danger of dying from a gunshot wound." I said, hardly believing what they were saying. "Besides, even if she did, it wouldn't matter."

"What do you mean it wouldn't matter, you're already the closest thing she's ever had to having a boyfriend!" said Jawa.

"You know this is all tiring me out, so, while i'm sleeping please get out of here, lock the door, and knock if you want to talk to me." I said, then got some sleep.