Chapter 10

?

?

I slipped in and out of consonus for a time. A body falling towards the ground, and a lot of blood. The next thing I knew, I saw 3 people, the jungle, then I saw prison walls. Then finally I woke. My eyes felt like they were made of steel. I tried to sit up, but a massive pain in my gut stopped me, I sighed. I heard the door open. Erica walked in and sat on a couch next to me. Another person walked into the room, Mike. "I don't think he's going to make it." he said. I made an extra attempt to get up, and failed.

"You're the one who shot him." Erica said, a bit emotional.

"You don't have to keep telling me that." Mike said. I attempted to sit up and failed. Then I tried to groan. It came up as a whisper.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." I whispered again. This time Erica sat up.

"I think I heard something." she said.

"You sure?" Mike asked in response. Then he looked I me. I tried to move. I opened up my eyes. "Oh wow... you up?" He asked me. I tried to nod.

"What the heck, I heard you....." I tried to say before my voice cut of.

"Your up?" Erica asked me.

"Yeah... he's up." Mike said for me. I tried to move my arms. I managed to pick up a glass from to table beside me. Then Zoe walked in.

"Is he up yet?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah!" Erica replied."

"Paper... pencil..." I whispered. Zoe handed me paper and pencil. I wrote down let's communicate this way...

"Okey..." said Erica.

Who shot me?

"Me, sorry." Mike said.

It's fine, what happened to Jessica?

Mike Zoe and Erica looked at each other, finally Erica said, "I shot her, she's dead."

What? You SHOT her? I was very surprised.

"She was shooting at us." Zoe replied.

"You still didn't have to shoot her." I said, my voice was coming back, "And how did You," I Looked at Mike, "shoot me?"

 "Stray bullet." Mike said. I was now very mad at him, and my voice was coming back.

"STRAY BULLET?!," I yelled, Mike, Zoe, and Erica all jumped back, "YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!" Mike looked a bit scared.

"Calm down Ben, you're emotionally charged." Erica said.

"EMOTIONALLY CHARGED?" I looked at Erica, "YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS EMOTIONALLY CHARGED." I tried to sit up, but then had a sharping pain as if someone had set me on fire. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled in pain.

"Are you OK?" Erica asked.

"Yep...crap..." I said. Then Mike and Zoe left the room, Erica stayed.