Chapter 2

Brittany's POV
Later on in the evening I was sitting at home, my mind kept going back to the fanfic that guy was telling me about. So many fans write it, maybe it's not that weird. Plus I doubt all the fanfic is about sex, some of it could be cute stories. I wonder if Kendrick has read any? Or what about Rebel? It's possible they have, both of them totally ship Bechloe, all of the cast members do. Maybe it wouldn't be weird to at least check it out. Okay I'll just check it out, if it gets uncomfortable I'll stop reading. Easy as that. I go get my laptop and began to type in Bechloe fanfic into a Google search. I had only typed "bechl-" before "bechloe fanfiction" popped up as the most popular search, I clicked on it surprised to see it really was that popular. None of the search results particularly peaked my interest so I went to Wattpad because apparently fan fiction can be found there. Most of the links I found off Google we're from either Wattpad, Tumblr, or various other fanfic websites. I found a thing that had "one-shots" of Bechloe stories which I guess is just a little short story about Beca and Chloe. "I can handle that" I thought to myself, it's just a bunch of short little stories, nothing to get too invested in.
*several one-shots later*
I'm obsessed! Omg, sometimes I forget how much I actually ship Bechloe. I've got to read more of this. As I'm scrolling through the seemingly endless options of fanfic I see something with the word "smut". I often don't know some of the words kids these days are using on the internet so I wasn't very phased and simply clicked on the fanfic. Not to far into the story Chloe has Beca pushed against a wall and they're intensely making out. The idea of me and Anna one day kissing in a Pitch Perfect movie has come to mind a few times before but clearly the fans think of it way more often. Then again, who wouldn't think about it? There's so many scenes where our faces are so close you'd think we're about to kiss anyways. I've always wanted to shoot a scene with Anna where Bechloe finally kisses, I try to keep that a secret though. It's evident in way too many scenes that I'm often staring at her soft lips. I play it off like I'm just really good at playing Chloe, but maybe I'm in denial.
At this point in the story, or whatever this is, Chloe is admiring Beca's now naked body. Anna is hot, especially as Beca. Gosh those tattoos looked so good on her, and her boobs are just perfect. I constantly found myself gawking at them, especially in shooting the first Pitch Perfect movie since her cleavage was often visible. Oh what a blessing that was. Wait, what am I doing? I mean, I guess it's not the first time I've had gay thoughts about Anna or Bechloe. I don't know, I'm confused.
At this point in the fanfic, things are getting heated. Beca's hands are roaming Chloe's now also naked body as Chloe kisses her neck. I love the feeling of Anna's arms wrapped around me, I bet I'd enjoy her soft hands roaming around. I wonder what it'd be like to kiss her neck, it probably wouldn't take much to leave a hickey and mark her as mine. Again, why am I thinking about Anna like this? Normally I can separate Bechloe and their gayness from mine and Anna's friendship. I've always found Anna to be beautiful though. Even in rehearsals when we were all sweaty and gross, I'd find myself checking out Anna. Her perfectly toned body and her beautiful yet tiny figure, her sharp jawline, her amazing breasts along with her cute little butt. Fuck maybe I am gay. No wonder people thought Chloe was gay for Beca, I was always staring at her. Even when the scene didn't call for it and Beca was supposed to be with Jesse, it was my gayness that brought out Bechloe. Well I guess the shower scene was pretty gay, I didn't write that. Our faces were so close, gosh I loved filming that scene. Or aca-initiation night where I grabbed her by her hands and pulled her close. If I would've just moved not even an inch closer we could've kissed. Damn who would've thought I'd be questioning my sexuality like this while I'm in my late twenties. Definitely not me. I wonder what Anna's doing anyways...

————————————————————

Anna's POV
One day my phone suddenly flooded with Twitter notifications full of Bechloe and links to fanfic. Huh, I guess that interview just got released or something. I guess I'll save this for later, because the middle of the day seems like an odd time to be reading sexual Bechloe fanfic.

It's later in the day now, a little past 10pm, and seemingly out of nowhere I remembered I was going to check out that Bechloe fanfic. I remember last time I went to read fanfic about Bechloe, it was another night of my mind wandering and finding it's way to Brittany and her gorgeous ginger locks. I loved her as a ginger, her natural blonde hair is beautiful too, but her bright blue eyes just popped more when they were paired with the red hair. Man I love her blue eyes, I'd always find myself getting lost in them whenever we did scenes together. Shit I'd get lost in her eyes even when we were just hanging out off set. Anyways I distinctly remember searching for Bechloe fanfic because the curiosity was just killing me. Not only that, but I secretly wanted to read something that could help my imagination a bit more next time I found myself thinking about Brittany and her incredibly sexy body. Fuck, I loved that view. It's no secret that I'm not straight, but I always held back when it comes to Brittany. It's because I never want to accidentally make her too uncomfortable, as far as I know she's only ever been interested in guys. Wait, she has kissed plenty of girls before. Maybe she's not straight, but I still have always doubted she'd ever be interested in me. Anyways let's get to this fanfic. I opened my Twitter and scrolled through my mentions. I copied the links to whatever intrigued me and pasted them into the private browser of my safari. I'd hate to be caught reading fanfic by someone just seeing it in my phone history. Most of them had the word "smut" in the title or description. According to the fans on Twitter that's just the word they use when it's a sexual chapter in the fanfic. Fuck, I guess I could've just tried a little harder and I would've already found all this.
Quickly after beginning the first fanfic I had opened, Chloe was straddling Beca as they were making out on a couch. Wow, that was fast. Next Beca's hands are making their way up Chloe's shirt until they're cupping the redhead's breasts. Quickly clothes are being discarded and hands are getting dangerously close to heated places. I found myself lost in the words as the words on the page escalated into more detail of the sexy scene written on my screen. Next thing you know Beca is moaning as Chloe is knuckles deep in her center meanwhile I'm growing wetter and wetter the farther I read. Once the chapter comes to an end with the two girls wrapped in each other's arms drifting to sleep, I decide to stop. I think I'd feel to awkward and even guilty if I ended up touching myself to Bechloe fanfic knowing I'd be imagining my best friend's naked body the whole time. It was too much for me, so I quickly shut my phone off and called it a night.

(a/n: little bit of a longer chapter this time, hopefully you guys enjoy the story so far)